PDA

View Full Version : The best Meta description

carlhooper123
11-15-2011, 05:36 AM
I'm looking forward to all the material had been developed with the help of metadata descriptions. I think higher than some of the most important hit it. Because it gives a much needed visibility into the network to your site, you must install the most effective Meta description I have. Can I ask you all this to me? You must have a really good set of metadata? What do you think about this problem? It is another SEO experts spend a case when you recommend something else or really good?

motorola4gatrix
11-15-2011, 08:55 AM
Meta tags are basically on page SEO activity by which crawler can detect our website and listed in SERP. Basically there are three necessary tags used in Meta tags, that is -

<title>Title of website</title>
<keyword>Keywords of website</keyword>
<description>Description of website</description>

bermuda
11-15-2011, 03:21 PM
The best meta description is actually the tag that would stand uniquely over the net, not like any other web spots or pages of the websites. Even if a certain website consists of thousands of web pages, each of them can have its own unique and original description tag, the one that would truly reflect the materials covered within contents.

Descriptions are valuable indeed, as they would help having more pages indexed over the net and proper text lines would even help people to figure out what subjects can be expected to be found when they click the links and visit the pages. It is crucial to write a few text lines as description tags for all HTML pages.