PDA

View Full Version : Using forums for SEO?

jeffshawn
11-15-2011, 08:07 AM
Hello - thanks in advance for your help!

How can I use forums for SEO and/or building inbound links?

What kind of forums should I be posting in? And am I supposed to include my website in my signature when I post?

Thanks for your help.

fetamy
11-15-2011, 08:36 AM
Suppose You need a book from a library what you do. Ask librarian and he fill find you out. Websites are like books and search engines are librarian. When some one ask about a BEST book. It give it to them. If your website is in its good list then it will show you site at top when any one demands.

motorola4gatrix
11-15-2011, 08:52 AM
Many new people these days are choosing to join forums where they can make comments, exchange information and advertise their products or services

ahsima
11-15-2011, 10:56 PM
Forum is a kind of mutual benefit technique where you post replies for questions people look for and share your experitise and on the other hand you can put signature in your posts to get backlinks and may use advertising forums effectively to generate trafffic. Anything deviating from this will become spam.

bryanbell
11-16-2011, 12:25 AM
I think you have use do follow forum website for posting and also use related categories to your website. Because do follow forum is share link juice, which helps to increase ranking in search engine and you can also increase inbound link on your website. To get inbound link from do follow forum you have to use your website link in signature, so you can easily get traffic and back link to your website.

shamiljeans
11-16-2011, 01:07 AM
Yes You can forum posting for SEO.

seoxcell
11-17-2011, 02:03 AM
Forum posting is one of the best free way to bring traffic to your blog/website. It’s a good Link Building Method, which most SEO firms and Webmasters use.

seoxcell
11-17-2011, 02:22 AM
Forum posting is one of the best free way to bring traffic to your blog/website. It’s a good Link Building Method, which most SEO firms and Webmasters use.

sowmya
11-17-2011, 02:32 AM
Participating in forums is really a good activity for every webmaster. It helps us to learn more information. First try to follow the forum rules and guidelines that will help a lot and add more relevant information to the post. It will automatically helps your rankings.

tajtour
11-18-2011, 02:51 AM
Registered in to the forums, then create your profile in it & add your links as a signature. Then post related posts in the perticular threads

Pravin
11-18-2011, 05:36 AM
Forum participation can be beneficial for seo because it helps in getting backlinks for website which helps in improving the rankings and as well as your online business gets good exposure.

Click here for best cloud server hosting in india (http://www.esds.co.in/enlight/cloud-servers-hosting.php)

robwilley7
11-18-2011, 06:03 AM
for link building process forum posting is the best way...