PDA

View Full Version : Is there a technique of improving the Google ranking?

hudsonclark072
11-15-2011, 11:57 PM
It is not at all surprising that something people are giving a thought to their idea of how can they carry on the improvement of the Google rankings of them because many people are there who own websites in the world of today. As Google frequently changes its formulas and methods for evaluating its rankings, this may be a sort of challenge. Nevertheless, it is not in true sense so difficult a task either. Some most popular ways are enhancement of page rank or the creation of more back links. Google ranking attaches great importance because it is the reason and the aim of SEO work. What in your opinion is necessary to do for the betterment of Google ranking?

mesasa
11-16-2011, 01:54 AM
A lot's of techniques that you need to be careful about it.. There are two methods to getting a good PR..On page optimization as well as off page optimization. Google consider only 30% on page. So, try to more focus on off page optimization.

AllenSantiago
11-16-2011, 03:42 AM
At some level you are right, the ranking of any website gets fluctuate due to the Google updates. Even some top sites also go down due to its updates, the reason may be bad or poor quality content. It becomes necessary to be careful while performing SEO strategy and only perfect SEO strategy can be helpful in improving the ranking of the website in the search engine. So you need to focus more on SEO process.

Adam001
11-16-2011, 04:06 AM
The one real way to get more traffic is Paidforumposting.com. My personal experience proves that these guys know how to do their job qualified and generate traffic to your websites - contact them for further details.

Click SSL
11-16-2011, 06:23 AM
As per my opinion Relevancy is best technique to get indexed higher on Google and also on other search engines.

ajaykr86
11-16-2011, 07:12 AM
you can do SMO and SEO work ,linkbuilding etc

mwaraitch
11-16-2011, 10:53 AM
Link building in a relative niche can increase your ranking..

jesicawillss
11-19-2011, 02:51 AM
Try to do onpage good. and do hard work for off-page. Do organic SEO, you will get good result.

vikramrandhawa
11-19-2011, 06:14 AM
i am same problem facing. I am doing all the off page techniques to increase ranking but relevant websites are few to make backlinks with them.

HarshiniP
11-19-2011, 06:17 AM
SEO is a good technique to get page ranking in search engines..

rosesmark
03-14-2012, 07:12 AM
1- Comment on Niche Topic
2- Comment on High PR
3- Do Follow Blog/website