PDA

View Full Version : Want to achieve Top Google Ranking?

wikklinks
11-19-2011, 12:40 AM
Google+ Backlinkes Services
Want to achieve Top Google Ranking? We have a solution.

Best way to achieve Google ranking.

To increase your visibility in Google and to enhance your keyword ranking you must have intelligent link building strategy. When you build links to your site, your site gets indexed by the search engines faster and hence increases your chances of getting a good rank for the keywords.

Minimum Charges and Maximum Results

Plan 1:

75.Edu and .Gov Backlinks @ 150$
200 Social Bookmarking
2000 Instant Backlinks
Your Article on 50 wiki sites
50 Google Plus Ones

Plan 2:

2000 + Backlinks for keyword 1 @ 50$
2000 + Backlinks for keyword 2
2000 + Backlinks for keyword 3

Note: All Backlinks Pinged For faster indexing.

Plan 3:
Your Articles On 150 + Wiki Sites @ 200$
All unique domains and class C IP s including 30 US .edu and 5 US .gov Wiki Sites
Ping to 22 of the most popular pinging services for fast indexing
All the backlinks to all the 200 articles posted on 5 US .edu & 5 US .gov Forums

What make us different from others?
We provide quality and high PR back links that last long for your website. We always meet deal lines and provide you proper report for each and every thing. The most important quality we have is we take project by project and give you 100% satisfaction.
F.A.Q.
Q: How will I know where the links are placed?
A: Once your link is placed, you will receive a report with all the URLs that have your link on them, so you can go check that the links are in fact on the pages.

Q: How many URL/Keyword combinations can I use?
A: For each account, you are allowed any number of URL/Keyword combinations per month. You may make changes to your URL and keywords after you've received each report.

Q: Where do you place my links?
A: All links are placed within relevant syndicated articles on blogs specifically themed to match your keywords. We do not use directories or pages with hundreds of links on them.

Q: If don't like the site my link is on, can I remove it?
A: Yes. As part of our service, if you find that your link is placed either on a site you don't like, or the content doesn't appeal to your marketing plan, we will remove and replace that link for you.

Q: Will my links look like spam?
A: All links are placed within relevant content, so your links won't look like spam!

Q: Is there any way google will take down the likes?
A: Guaranteed No.

Q: Are they real people or bots?
A: Absolutely no bots involved but real people only.