PDA

View Full Version : How to do Link Wheel?

simonj1
11-22-2011, 12:39 AM
Friends ,
Kndly tell me that how effective link wheel is to increase keyword ranking?
Also tell me how can I do link wheel properly?
Thanks

stevenhighman14
11-25-2011, 12:20 AM
They are generally used to create backlinks and is considered to be the most effective and the best to enhance the page rank.

vanilla23
11-25-2011, 03:41 AM
It is useful but text and content should be unique then it works.

newsky
11-25-2011, 04:10 AM
For link wheel you need to pick at least 4 Good PR article website in which you need to post your article. In every article there should be 2 link first link which redirect to your website, second link should redirect to your next post. When your posted article will approve then you will get quality/strong back links which directly improve your keyword rank.
Hope this help .

Hannah
12-12-2011, 09:24 PM
A link wheel involves creating several layers of web properties in-between the site they intend to rank. This usually includes Web 2.0 properties, blogs, misc web pages, forum profiles and social media sites, etc. These properties are all created and linked to a specific page, which in turn links back to either another page or the site you are trying to rank. At one time this strategy was very effective and people took advantage for a long time.
There are some models for linkwheel so the way to create it depends on each model.
You can go to goodlinkbuidling dot com to see some samples

Openxcell Inc
12-16-2011, 01:22 AM
Amazing information regarding the link wheel. I can able to get a good quality of backlink. Link wheel help me to get a more traffic to my website.