PDA

View Full Version : About Google AdSense

damiendmello065
11-23-2011, 04:46 AM
Actually, i want to know more about Google AdSense. But first i want to learn how to get form googled AdSense? I heard that there are some rules i must learn to earn. For example, googled monitor the people who click on AdSense if Google catch me that imp a click every time i will get banned. Please my consciousness. Tone Thanks in advance.

bryanbell
11-24-2011, 02:56 AM
Google Adsense is one program which is run by Google; it is utilized to present advertising on the website. It is so easy way for webmasters to make money by presenting targeted Google ads on their websites and webmaster can get generate revenue on either per-click or per impression basis. It is furthermore lets you put a Google search to your website users, while getting money from present Google ads on the search results pages. You can earn money by presenting targeted Google ads on your website.

For more information on Google Adsense check this link http://adsense.blogspot.com/

stevenhighman14
11-25-2011, 12:43 AM
You can put an ad on Google with the help of Google Adsense. You can earn money each time the visitor clicks on the advertisement.