PDA

View Full Version : How to get organic traffic?

rocky47
11-23-2011, 11:53 PM
Hi mats,
Recently i made a blog. i'm getting enough traffic from social bookmarking websites but i want to get traffic from google and yahoo as well.
please suggest me what should i do know?
Any help will be appreciated.

michaelmoody84
11-24-2011, 12:36 AM
Give importance to the on page optimization stuffs like keyword analysis, meta tags, image optimization etc to get good rankings in google, yahoo etc...

knowledgebase software (http://www.knowledgebaseforce.com/benefits.aspx)

Hi mats,
Recently i made a blog. i'm getting enough traffic from social bookmarking websites but i want to get traffic from google and yahoo as well.

BrownEyes
11-24-2011, 10:56 AM
do comment on high PR blogs and forums it will help you give organic traffic as well.

travelindia86
11-25-2011, 07:00 AM
hi, you have to do directory submission ,forum post etc

kendrafowler
12-01-2011, 01:03 AM
Hi mats,

Analyzing and Optimizing your keywords, quality content, regular updates of your blog will definitely help to get traffic.

Openxcell Inc
12-05-2011, 07:24 AM
If you want to get organic traffic then try to do forum posting, blog comment, social bookmarking in the natural ways. These organic traffic also helpful in getting good quality of backlink and give your referral traffic to your website.