PDA

View Full Version : New, Most Accurate Keyword Tool

robwilley7
11-24-2011, 03:15 AM
hello Friends..

I have heard about now about New Keyword research tool which name is Jaaxi. Is it good & accurate like compare to Google Adwords..If anyone has used this tool then share your views for it..

waiting for your answers.
thanks..

elwinjones
11-24-2011, 03:49 AM
Google Keywords tools , Word tracker are useful tools for keywords searching.

Click SSL
11-24-2011, 04:48 AM
We all habited to use Google keyword tool but let we check is this tool really useful or not. Anyway thanks for this contribution with us.

BrownEyes
11-24-2011, 11:06 AM
You can try wordtracker.com however I don't think it is free

mwaraitch
11-24-2011, 01:11 PM
I think google keyword tool is one of the best to check and compare keywords... Although its not that accurate..

quokka
11-28-2011, 09:43 AM
I've been using it for about 2 weeks now after reading this review. Compared to the google keyword tool it does speed up your research (your competition is automatically calculated for example). Accuracy is pretty much the same. Main difference is that Jaaxy also gives results from other search engines, not just google.

What I miss most is the ability to choose a different language like you can in the google keyword tool (I have sites in 3 different languages). But as an article and SEM marketer I have to say Jaaxy has sped up my research and given me some new keywords I wouldn't have thought of if I had just used google's tool.

It also gives you affililiate programs for your keywords and your competition in the SERPs. It basically does a bunch of research for you that you would otherwise have to do manually. That's the main reason I'm paying for it, to save time.

Hope that helped.