PDA

View Full Version : Keyword Search Tool

IntegratedS
11-25-2011, 05:32 AM
Hello friends,
Yesterday I had a discussion with one of my SEO friend about the SEO tools. I told him that I check the keyword position manually and he told that he is using the tool seoserp[dot]com. And according to him it gives the relevant result. So Even I thought of checking that tool but found that all the results were different from the manual search result and I found the one of my keyword which was on the position 5th while that tool shows its position 12 in Google.
Please share your thoughts on this tool if anyone is using it or know about it..

Thanks

Amy.Sarin
11-29-2011, 05:00 AM
It all depends on the authenticity of the tool. Some tools are buggy and may not show proper results.
Moreover, there is always a difference when you check it manually and through a tool.
Manual gives exact results while tools give you average results.
I would suggest you to submit your website to Google webmaster which will show your website’s average position in search results.

seoinheritx1
09-03-2012, 03:34 AM
As my Opinion don't go with any tool. doing manual keyword searching is the best.

borgninestallon
09-03-2012, 05:48 AM
It is better to check the keyword ranking by manual. Tool will not show you the exact position of keyword ranking. Moreover if you are sending report to client, my advise is not to use any SEO tools for ranking report.

webdigger
09-03-2012, 06:03 AM
Hi,
I think manual rank checking is better. Although you can use paid version tool for rank checking. But that also shows you approximate results. In my point of view you can get best results for a particular country not all countries.

maxjohn148
09-03-2012, 06:31 AM
I ll prefer manually keyword analysis because then you know that what are you doing....

ackerlee
09-03-2012, 06:34 AM
It is always good to compare the automated tool you are using with Google adwords keyword tool. Take your keywords back to Google adwords and make the match is exact. This will give you a very good comparison, and picture in Google rankings.

ankita123
09-04-2012, 06:06 AM
There are many tools for keyword search such as adwords.