PDA

View Full Version : Which is better technique forum links or Article links?

robwilley7
11-25-2011, 06:10 AM
Hello friends.

On your Opinion Which is better technique forum links or Article links? which one you prefer most from both this?

share your views.

thanks.

bryanbell
11-25-2011, 11:56 PM
I think both techniques are good to get backlink and traffic.

Articles are more important to search engines because we use good and unique content with strong keywords and use links in author resource.

Forum links are excellent for back link building; it would be good if you use a high PR forum website and reputable forum website related to your niche and category.

asim.adeel
11-26-2011, 03:02 AM
Both link are best.. both article and forum give a strong backlink.. so i must prefer both.

amitmax
11-26-2011, 09:21 AM
I think in Off page optimization you should not compare techniques but should implement both on your website.because both methods are most important techniques in SEO.
Thanks

jacobben
11-26-2011, 02:12 PM
In my opinion both are better forum links and article links. we are can not neglect both because both are most important steps in off-page optimize which help to increase link building and traffic to a website. i prefer to use these steps for link building.

bermuda
11-26-2011, 06:31 PM
Both methods are today being used by webmasters to promote sites on the internet. Since forums and article directories are reached by search engines tens of times a day, so the contents added to them, along with the author links too would get picked and indexed, helping the listed sites having better ranks and traffic shares.

Searching the net, you will find a lot of article directories and naturally, the submitted contents to those portals would be seen by so many readers on a constant basis, clicking the links and arriving on the authors web spots. One-way links that can come from forums and articles, powered by the right anchors would be helpful.

mesasa
11-27-2011, 10:18 AM
In determining the best technique between forum links and article links, I think in the forum because Google considered this site as one of the reputable sites, and it can provide your site quality backlinks that will improve your site's rankings.

perfectionnk
11-28-2011, 07:05 AM
Both the techniques are decent for creating back-links and both have own importance in SEO. In forum you build your reputation online as well as traffic and back-links using signature. If you are doing SEO for your site; you have to do both tasks. To drive traffic on your site articles is more beneficial than forum because in Article you have to use genuine content with targeted keywords which gives you help to get traffic. Forum links is good for back-links building; it would be good if you get links on high PR forums and reputable forums related to your niche.

steveschmidt85
11-28-2011, 08:44 AM
If Both are from good site i think both are having their own importance both could be useful

JonathanFleming
11-28-2011, 01:53 PM
All the link building methods are most effective to increase our website ranking position. Article marketing has and always will be an one of the effective link building techniques to use.Both links needs to increase number of visitors to our website. Article need quality unique content to publish in high quality article sites.

seoinheritx1
09-03-2012, 03:26 AM
Is both are good techniques but you have to go with High PR sites.

abhishekabhi
09-03-2012, 08:14 AM
HI

Both are best.

riya189
09-03-2012, 08:22 AM
Both are best techniques. for high traffic and lead. but depend on your work, how relevant work you do.

samualsmith45
09-04-2012, 12:24 AM
From seo point of view every backlinks are important as far as it comes from high PR site. As seo person i would say that its better to have variety of backlinks because if your site having backlinks from same kind of site may raise questions in the mind of search engine.

ankita123
09-04-2012, 06:04 AM
I think in the forum because Google considered this site as one of the reputable sites, and it can provide your site quality backlinks that will improve your site's rankings.