PDA

View Full Version : Does profile link work to SEO?

mrhendi
11-27-2011, 11:57 PM
Hi,
Does anybody tell me if the profile links work? i want to quick rank my websites(some are new and some are established for time). profile links do good to increase the number of backlinks but does it make any sense to SEO?
Also what are your suggestion to get quick rank for a new website?
Thanks

mesasa
11-28-2011, 01:30 AM
Yes profile links is definately proves useful in SEO as it also gives quality and relevant backlinks. But for this you have to select high authority sites which give backlinks to profile link.

bryanbell
11-28-2011, 01:44 AM
Profile link building is useful off page technique, it usually successful to generate targeted traffic and quality backlink. It is nice that the create profile in different high PR and relevant websites and put our website link in that particular profile website by this way we can get back link from that website. I think there is no good way to get quick rank on search engine but you can use ethical way to get good and long time rank on search engine.

vikramrandhawa
11-28-2011, 04:53 AM
Let me know if you have list of profile links.

steveschmidt85
11-28-2011, 08:45 AM
it might not much but i think why should we miss even single chance?

Amy.Sarin
11-30-2011, 01:54 PM
Profile links aren’t good or bad. I personally don’t find profile links credible enough and when there are much better options available (forum links, backlinks from quality websites..), why go for less credible one.
Profile links are usually password protected and hence not crawled by spiders.
Profile links are considered only if they come from a quality source

dixon84
11-30-2011, 04:28 PM
It is good. Only do-follow and public profile links.
Also if webmaster have removed them from crawler's approach by using Robot.txt than it isn't use full then.

kendrafowler
12-01-2011, 01:07 AM
I am not much aware of these profile links, but heard of it though. Can anybody suggest some High PR sites where I an submit my profile to get back link for my site or blog? How does one actually create a profile??

wgray4
12-01-2011, 03:52 AM
Profile Links is helpful to get more backlinks. I suggest you'll create more profile links to get more traffics because some other admin delete accounts.

mwaraitch
12-01-2011, 05:52 AM
As far i feel profile links are good, but go for relative niche backlinks for best results ,,
I have also heard many peoples says profile links are not good few says they work for them.

Mikeleonard
12-01-2011, 06:11 AM
Yes Profile link well work for seo for getting back links .