PDA

View Full Version : Title tag is very important!

mrhendi
11-29-2011, 06:18 AM
Hi,
Title tag is the most important of all the tags and has the highest on page optimization value and let me tell you that your rankings highly depend on your title tag therefore, I will advice you to use your most important keywords first in the Title tag and the less important one at the end.

Don't repeat the same title tag for multiple documents this is the biggest mistake I often see.
All the best.

mesasa
11-29-2011, 10:51 AM
A title tag is a piece of HTML code that describes a specific web pages content through a keyword query that a person types into a search engine. Title Tags are a very important guide for all search engines in determining what is in the content of a specific web page. Creating a relevant title tag is one of the most important variables in achieving high search engine positioning.

bryanbell
11-29-2011, 11:55 PM
The title tag is so helpful to get good position of keywords on the search engine result page, title tag is part of an on page optimization and it effects a lot in keyword ranking but ranking is not depended on the only title tag, there are many other off page and on page optimization techniques which are helpful to get good keyword ranking.

amitmax
11-30-2011, 02:06 AM
Title tag is main important element in On page seo.So we should always place primary targeted keywords here.
Thanks

perfectionnk
11-30-2011, 07:08 AM
Hi,
Title tag is very important for SEO and play a huge role in Ranking factor. This is one of the most important meta tags, and Google is giving value to this meta tag.

santoshshuklaet
11-30-2011, 07:26 AM
Yes, Title tag is very important in seo . It tells what the website or webpage is . It is used in linking building.

ajaykr86
11-30-2011, 07:28 AM
Hi,
Title tag is very important part of SEO ,so it is very useful for SEO point of view.