PDA

View Full Version : Blog remove

maddy58
11-29-2011, 06:26 AM
I have a account in blogger.com i have do many blog post my blog is old 1 year now my blog post all are removed all post are disable .what should i do for enable my post........

social media optimization (http://www.seoranksmart.com/social-media-optimization/social-media-optimization.htm) | OsCommerce Development (http://www.seoranksmart.com/web-development/oscommerce-development.htm)

sbsl
11-29-2011, 08:03 AM
i also have a blog but this thing didnt happen to me....just try in the option lost password......may be u get new

seoinheritx1
09-03-2012, 03:48 AM
Just send to Email to blogger.com tell them your problem. might be they will solve this problem.

seofuture
09-03-2012, 04:50 AM
Having said this, I do have a Blogger.com blog but it's only an information site for my list so I'm not really trying to get high rankings on it with Google and it's not SEOed, and is purely for information purposes. I found that Blogger is easy to use for this purpose however, I really don't like the way people can skip away from your Blogger site so easy using the navigation bar to go to the next blog.

seofuture
09-03-2012, 05:10 AM
Having said this, I do have a Blogger.com blog but it's only an information site for my list so I'm not really trying to get high rankings on it with Google and it's not SEOed, and is purely for information purposes. I found that Blogger is easy to use for this purpose however, I really don't like the way people can skip away from your Blogger site so easy using the navigation bar to go to the next blog.

borgninestallon
09-03-2012, 05:41 AM
Your blog post cannot be removed by others or Google in any case. If you have shared your login details to anyone then this may occur. I too maintain more than 10 blogs and all are age old blogs.

Labexpress
09-03-2012, 06:10 AM
I don't Have Such Experiences With Blogger But Yeah their Are Lots of Like Problem With type-pad Blog . There may be Case not sure Google Disabled Account, Can you share a link for any of your posted blog .