PDA

View Full Version : What are procedures for changing the SERPs?

marcoturner97
12-01-2011, 10:51 PM
I guess lots of individuals would perceive why I’m not all too keen about the dwindling traffic on my web site. It never is nice for any webmaster to own a decrease in guests, for no matter reason. I believe that Google is to blame for this. I can’t begin to precise how disappointed I’m with the results my web site has been presenting recently, even though I actually have exhausted any and every one suggests that to push it everywhere. I actually have had high expectations for it, though straight away I’m not optimistic concerning its current trend. Is there something I might to rectify this problem?

Amy.Sarin
12-03-2011, 02:20 AM
Well, don’t be sad as SEO is a game.
Sometimes it does not work at all even after sheer hard work.
SEO campaign without proper planning is fruitless. I suggest you to promote your website on social media channels as social buzz is the latest trend in Google and it will definitely help you in boosting your rankings.
If you don’t want to go for SEO now, you can go for PPC if you have enough money to go with.
Google Adwords is a great place to start with.
Here’s a beginner guide to Adwords
http://adwords.google.com/support/aw/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=1704410&from=6084&rd=1

http://adwords.google.com/support/aw/bin/topic.py?hl=en&topic=1713937&from=21899&rd=1

jesicawillss
12-03-2011, 06:08 AM
Yes, you are right amy. But, thanks for providing this links. It helps the SEO beginners a lot as well as webmasters also.

mani ge3e
07-04-2016, 11:41 PM
The State Earnings Related Pension Scheme (SERPS) was a UK Government pension arrangement, to which employees and employers contributed between 6 April 1978 and 5 April 2002, when it was replaced by the State Second Pension.

Employees who paid full Class 1 National insurance contribution between 1978 and 2002 earned a SERPS pension. Members of occupational pension schemes could be "contracted out" of SERPS by their employer, in which case they and the employer would pay reduced NI contributions, and they would earn virtually no SERPS pension