PDA

View Full Version : Reseller Account request!

wkheathjr
07-22-2006, 04:17 PM
I am looking for a webhoster who can:
1) Match the price of 247-host.com reseller package (ballpark considered!)
2) Allow adult content as I have adult pictures on two websites (note: if you say you allow adult content but your term of servic state that adult content is not allowed then you will be ignored!)
3) I am no technical guy so I would prefer someone who can offer me similar support as you would to your shared hosting clients. I mean that by if I have problem with accessing email due to some errors or webhosting-related problems. I may run into some problem trying to transfer a back-up files from other hosting to your new account UNLESS you offer to help move.
4) BACK UP YOUR 99.9% GUARANTEED UPTIME! If I see my site down few times a week, I AM MOVING AGAIN!

Plain and simple! PM me or reply to this thread and I will see. I am ready to move and would like to close my account with 247-host.com by first of Aug!

bswan1234
07-22-2006, 06:44 PM
I am looking for a webhoster who can:
1) Match the price of 247-host.com reseller package (ballpark considered!)
2) Allow adult content as I have adult pictures on two websites (note: if you say you allow adult content but your term of servic state that adult content is not allowed then you will be ignored!)
3) I am no technical guy so I would prefer someone who can offer me similar support as you would to your shared hosting clients. I mean that by if I have problem with accessing email due to some errors or webhosting-related problems. I may run into some problem trying to transfer a back-up files from other hosting to your new account UNLESS you offer to help move.
4) BACK UP YOUR 99.9% GUARANTEED UPTIME! If I see my site down few times a week, I AM MOVING AGAIN!

Plain and simple! PM me or reply to this thread and I will see. I am ready to move and would like to close my account with 247-host.com by first of Aug!

witch plan do you want me to match? i can match any of them for you dosnetwork.org is a fairly new company but we strive for customer support over everything else and if you dont like it i will refund your money we do only accept paypal though. and we do allow adult content as long as there is a Strict Disclaimer!!

dogotek
07-23-2006, 03:36 AM
We offer a great resellers plan with great support and a unbeatable price! Please take the time to look it over.