PDA

View Full Version : The Domain name

edwindane335
12-03-2011, 12:10 AM
Is it in fact very significant to have the key words in the web based or site domain name? I need to be acquainted with this from the viewpoint of SEO. I have supposed about beginning a fresh web based domain, and so, at leading i want to distinguish all the slight and chief particulars around it. I do not reason that it is significant to list an additional domain if I have before now listed for one. But then again, it is to be renowned that in that web domain name i have not cast-off any of these key words.

geethaa
12-14-2011, 06:57 AM
Having a keyword of your business in the domain name is important. Google wants small businesses to be able to locate themselves by name in the SERPs. Choosing a right domain name with proper keywords that you are targeting could boost your website traffic. Have a short and easy to remember title. No hyphens are numbers. Always go for .com domains.

Ackerson26
01-19-2012, 01:18 PM
Keywords play important role for your webiste domain . Website promotion depends on keywords. So should choose best keywords.

wapanstore
02-22-2012, 03:09 AM
No need to buy the domain name in any special way. Once you buy the domain name you have rights to it and can do whatever you want with it.

anusha
12-11-2012, 02:09 AM
A domain name is an identification string that defines a realm of administrative autonomy, authority, or control on the Internet. Domain names are formed by the rules and procedures of the Domain Name System

laurasafila
12-11-2012, 02:41 AM
Hope you can understand that, domain name is should be contain your brand name, keywords are not important in domain!

lovisa
12-14-2012, 07:11 AM
Should have Keywords in the Domain Name. this is veryy important aspect to be considered while choosing a domain name. This will greatly assist towords the search engine rankings and indexing of your website, and off course giving you more natural traffic. You might have observed, the domain name domainregister.com will be indexed or listed first when you target the keyword domain register. Ist't it? If not, just try it out.

Vamp1re
12-14-2012, 08:08 AM
if u have good keyword for ur domain name its realy good , one thing more if u have plan to apply for google ads then not use a word free in ur domain ..

anusha
12-17-2012, 01:58 AM
All the popular extensions are available with us. Be it .com, .net, .org, .in and more. You can choose any of these domain extensions at attractive prices.Get Hosting from us and get Domain Name (.in) for FREE.
For the best domain registration:
http://www.register-web-domain.in/