PDA

View Full Version : How to get twitter followers??

jameshoops
12-03-2011, 01:37 AM
Hi, last time i saw a website which offer to buy twitter followers or provide twitter enhancement service. Is this helpful or not??

schwa
12-05-2011, 03:38 AM
All you need do is to share some real nice and great information on Twitter, naturally, someone will repost it and notice your page.

gurleen
12-05-2011, 04:40 AM
You can get the twitter followers with daily activity and send link to all your friends and groups & Community.

vincentroberts
12-05-2011, 04:46 AM
Hi, last time i saw a website which offer to buy twitter followers (http://devumi.com/buy-twitter-followers) or provide twitter enhancement service (http://devumi.com/buy-twitter-followers). Is this helpful or not??

In my opinion these site gives fake followers, they can increase number of followers but that traffic would not help you in increasing conversion rate. Instead of this you should follow people of your niche business/people and share useful and interested information with them. Although this process will take time to improve number of followers but it will give fruitful result.

Openxcell Inc
12-05-2011, 07:35 AM
If you want real and related niches follower then try to find over the twitter search. Try to use trend to search the related niches. Hope these would be helpful to you.

Amy.Sarin
12-06-2011, 08:28 AM
Buying or hiring any type of service can boost up your traffic but I personally don’t find it that efficient
It might boost up your traffic for awhile but are these fans actually going to visit or buy your product (don’t guarantee conversions)?
You can go for these services but don’t expect wonders. You need to do manually side by side to maximize performance.
To increase traffic from Twitter:
- Pick a niche related user name
- Put your website URL in your profile
- Look out for like minded people and follow them
- Add twitter widget on your website
- Tweet regularly but do not spam
- Use hash tags smartly

Click SSL
12-07-2011, 01:37 AM
By useful and interesting sharing you may get more and more followers.

andrewsymonds
12-07-2011, 02:28 AM
I use the paid service of buy twitter followers (devumi.com/buy-twitter-followers). It incredibly increase my twitter follower which are relevant and i suddenly get traffic.

jack12
12-08-2011, 07:02 AM
If you want actual and relevant marketers fan then try to find over the tweets look for. Try to use pattern to look for the relevant marketers. Trust these would be employed to you.

jowqfs529
03-09-2012, 10:55 AM
Twitter has quickly become one of the most populated micro-blogging services around the world, with around 55 million visits per month. Thus, the option to buy Twitter followers is presented to those who wish to take their Twitter profiles to a whole new level. You could potentially increase your viewer count anywhere from a couple hundred followers to a couple hundred thousand followers - if you wish to get serious in investing in the service.