PDA

View Full Version : Black hat and white hat SEO

jafferydmello65
12-05-2011, 11:13 PM
I assisted to design and develop sites and would like to give thanks to the entire forum members. Good thing is that I am able to design the best website. such website is SEO friendly and I was able to learn regarding SEO. I am an SEO member and you require my assistance. I am more knowledgeable of white hat techniques than black hat. The primary disparity amidst what 2 services should conduct? White hat is ethical while black hat is not.

RH-Calvin
09-17-2015, 09:07 AM
Black hat techniques are useful rank your keywords faster in search engines and also drive good traffic to your website. But the techniques do not comply to the rules of webmaster tools and hence a website can be penalized for using such techniques.

jane1
09-21-2015, 03:20 AM
I only opt for white hat techniques to optimize sites. These produce good results but take time.

daviddakarai
09-22-2015, 12:57 AM
Black Hat SEO is basically SEO that would be against the policies of the search engines as like buying backlinks, 2 or 3 way link building, automatic submissions in multiple sites etc.

White Hat SEO is done SEO according to guidelines of search engines.

edwina
09-22-2015, 02:54 AM
White hat is better than black hat.
White hat is good methods to increases the search engine ranking.
White hat follows search engine guidelines but black hat does not follows search engine

guidelines .
White hat includes:
>keyword research,analysis,meta tag & content writting.
Black hat includes:
>clocking,doorway pages, keyword stuffing,hidden text,blog comment & link farming .

chandersood
09-22-2015, 09:20 AM
In simple way the White Hat seo is the positive way to promote the site and wise versa Black hat seo is the nagetive way to promote the site.

mani ge3e
09-22-2015, 03:25 PM
Are you planning to sustain for long term in the online marketing business? Well in that case you can think of going for white hat SEO services.

The White Hat SEO services, or say the Ethical SEO, is one of the most beneficial options for all those businessmen who want to make their position in the web world for longer time. These services might take a bit long to get the result but will surely get your results that remain constant for longer time period. This is therefore the most preferred option by successful online marketers. It is trust worthy and also long lasting way of optimizing a website. There are many benefits that you will be able to available from these services. Some of those benefits are stated below. Therefore make sure that you carefully have a look at the below stated points if you wish to make the most from it.

When you opt for the ethical SEO option you will find good quality content for your website. Content is supposed to be the most important thing about a website. Good quality content is user friendly. It can make you rank higher and for longer time. You will be able to communicate with your audience in a much better manner and will able to create more leads. Thus you will automatically get a chance to increase your annual sales.

Additionally good content is also search engine friendly. It helps the web crawlers to decode the web content and its usefulness. Your website will therefore be considered as one among the authentic websites. It will sooner get listed among the search engine favorites. Thus White Hat SEO services should always be on your priority list.

Link building process in the White Hat SEO services is exquisite. By opting for this type of SEO you will be opting for the only perfect way to get quality and quantity links to your website. Black hat SEO services do not offer you such a way of link building.

Under the White Hat SEO services the main thing required will be a properly structured website. You will be getting a website which is perfect in all manners. It will provide quality information to the users, will have proper interlinking among the web pages for the search engines and will also have a easy to understand and accessible structure. Thus such a website is bound to attract lots of traffic and also better ranking. Easy navigation will make it user friendly also. Thus you will be getting huge amount of traffic generated to your website eventually leading to an increase in profits.

vigneshm753
09-24-2015, 01:21 AM
What is a robbot.txt in seo?

MrJaswal
09-24-2015, 08:03 AM
I assisted to design and develop sites and would like to give thanks to the entire forum members. Good thing is that I am able to design the best website. such website is SEO friendly and I was able to learn regarding SEO. I am an SEO member and you require my assistance. I am more knowledgeable of white hat techniques than black hat. The primary disparity amidst what 2 services should conduct? White hat is ethical while black hat is not.

Yes you are right.

ramskl
09-25-2015, 01:34 AM
Hi
White hat SEO has to do with the techniques used when trying to improve a website search engine ranking.
Black hat SEO refers to techniques and strategies used to get higher search rankings, and breaking search engine rules.

rajivdevkk
09-25-2015, 01:51 AM
Good Information about black hat and white hat seo. if you promote your site against the rules of search engines, it's called black hat seo and when you promote your site according to rules of search engines, it's called white hat seo.

picnic spots near delhi (http://www.arounddelhi.net/?page_id=203) | day picnic in delhi (http://www.conventionindia.in/Daysout.aspx)