PDA

View Full Version : SEO Benefits Of Social Bookmarking

robwilley7
12-06-2011, 03:51 AM
Here are some useful SEO Benefits Of Social Bookmarking

1.One of the major benefit of social bookmarking is that your page will be frequented by the search engine robots and indexing the new pages and content on them.
2.Social bookmarking gives you valuable backlinks,links that point to a particular URL will gain attention from search engine robots.
3.Social bookmarking sites give you the opportunity to promote your websites, articles, blog posts, or specific web pages to a large potential audience.
4.You can also bookmark or save links to other websites or web pages that you want to reference

share your opinions

thanks.

mesasa
12-06-2011, 04:21 AM
Social bookmarking is my first choice to improve my site performance. I want to know more about social bookmarking. How can we do effective social bookmarking for our blog or site? I am using many social bookmarking site. But, I am searching for do follow social bookmarking site. So, It will help us to improve performance in major search engines.

Click SSL
12-07-2011, 02:01 AM
Social bookmarking delivers lots of traffic toward my website. It is initial but very important technique of search engine optimization.

motorola4gatrix
12-07-2011, 07:07 AM
Here are some useful SEO Benefits Of Social Bookmarking

1.One of the major benefit of social bookmarking is that your page will be frequented by the search engine robots and indexing the new pages and content on them.
2.Social bookmarking gives you valuable backlinks,links that point to a particular URL will gain attention from search engine robots.
3.Social bookmarking sites give you the opportunity to promote your websites, articles, blog posts, or specific web pages to a large potential audience.
4.You can also bookmark or save links to other websites or web pages that you want to reference

share your opinions

thanks.

absolutely Right . i Use Social Bookmarking & Pinging & Rss to quickly Index my new pages . This has help me a lot in my SEO campaigns .

gaurav467
12-07-2011, 07:20 AM
Increase the Keyword Ranking and traffic

elwinjones
12-07-2011, 12:48 PM
Bookmarks your everywhere increase your sites popularity at very high rate . Bookmarking is an important part of seo .

sowmya
12-08-2011, 01:16 AM
Thanks for sharing this information. Social bookmarking is really a good methods which helps in getting more quality backlinks as well as helps in getting high traffic to your websites.

riya189
12-08-2011, 04:36 AM
Social bookmarking is a great SEO tool for a number of reasons. One of the reason that it creates additional inbound links to your content, which is always a good way to gain the attention of search engine bots and increase your page ranking.

Openxcell Inc
12-09-2011, 01:09 AM
Social bookmarking is more useful to get indexed your pages over the Search engine website. These social bookmarking also helpful to get good quality of backlink. It also helpful in getting increase your keyword ranking up over the search engine website.

bryantrace2568
12-13-2011, 12:29 AM
Social bookmarks are growing in popularity and gain valuable back links of your website. If it has high-quality content, it is primarily useful because of the increasing popularity of your blog.

michaeljohn
12-13-2011, 01:11 AM
Search engine crawl your website time to time and more than traffic increse on your websites.