PDA

View Full Version : Social Media Optimization in SEO

bposervices
12-06-2011, 07:53 AM
In these recent years, Face Book is rocking activities in SEO field for online Business promotion. Do you have any technique of face book activities for get more business visitors?

Click SSL
12-07-2011, 01:42 AM
Create Facebook fan page. It is best way to generate more traffic for your website.

bryanbell
12-07-2011, 02:32 AM
There are many techniques of Facebook to generate more traffic. Use the profile with your website detail, phone number, email address and organization address. You can also introduce your website by use wall and photo gallery. Build your friend network and business network by creating groups and events of business. Make the post and share with your network. There are many Facebook applications are available so use them for your business advertising. Facebook is also allowed to make fan page and welcome page for business.

ajaykr86
12-07-2011, 05:35 AM
hi, i am agree with your answer,thanks for share

Ken Peterson
12-07-2011, 05:43 AM
You can create a Facebook business page and then promote your business. Its always good to share the links with online friends.

Amy.Sarin
12-07-2011, 11:02 AM
Here’s how you can use Facebook to pull traffic
You can promote your website through social network in following ways:
- Create a good profile using your brand name or niche related username
- Publish quality wall posts
- Find your niche related groups and join them
- Talk about your products and services on those groups
- Participate in various forums on these sites
- Add Facebook widgets
- Start adding links to these posts that lead back to your site
- Send private messages to your friend list with link to website
- Share photos, videos of your product with link of website
- Update your social networking account with latest events

elwinjones
12-07-2011, 12:37 PM
SMO is a way for getting traffic for any sites directly . we do smo on face book, twitter , my space and other search engine are useful for it .

Abbott123
12-12-2011, 08:18 AM
You can make a Facebook or myspace enterprise page and then enhance your enterprise. Its always good to talk about the backlinks with online acquaintances.

jack12
12-12-2011, 08:58 AM
SMO is a way for getting visitors for any websites immediately.we do smo on experience publication tweets my place and other seo are useful for it.

MSCIPL
12-12-2011, 09:43 AM
The best way to promote your product and services in Facebook is to create Facebook fan page and try to get more more likes for your page once you complete this task and once you have enough likes member connected to your fan page then share your product and services links on regular basis through your fan page, I sure it will work for you to increase visitors and sales both.