PDA

View Full Version : Article Spinning

serverspace
12-08-2011, 05:41 AM
Hi All, Does anyone know about article spinning. Here i am going to share some facts about Article Spinning. Article spinning is a search engine optimization technique by which many website owners post a "unique version" of relevant content on their websites. It works by rewriting existing articles, or parts of articles and replacing elements to provide a slightly different perspective on the topic. Articles made from article spinning software will not be good enough. Article spinning is not such a good idea now because of the latest Google Panda algorithm. Spun articles or even manually rewritten articles are filtered and will not appear in Google search results. Article spinning is a black hat SEO technique. It results in unnatural reading articles that search engines don't like and that humans don't like. My advice is do not go down that road. Search engines are looking for unique contents. You will not able to get good search engine raking by using article spinning.

jason83
09-10-2012, 05:36 AM
Article spinning is not a good way to get achieve traffic to your site. Search engine calculates the uniqueness of all articles or documents and discards the duplicates. This low ranks the website ranking in search engine.

mikeslough5
09-10-2012, 06:15 AM
I am agree with jason83, article spinning is not good for search engine optimization.and article spinning has bad impact in the eyes of search engine. it consider in the duplicate content.

sabrinasai
09-10-2012, 07:43 AM
Article spinning is a search engine optimization technique by which blog or website owners post a unique version of relevant content on their sites.

alfredo85
11-23-2012, 05:52 AM
Article spinning is the technique of creating multiple articles with similar content and using it to various sites to improve ranking to your website or blog.

theshail
11-23-2012, 06:59 AM
Article spinning is not a good thing at all, Google is improving its algorithm everyday to reduce the ranking of low quality sites. So it's better not to play with Google and use quality content itself.