PDA

View Full Version : Benfits of Cloud Hosting

serverspace
12-08-2011, 06:21 AM
Hi Everyone,Is anyone know the benefits of Cloud Hosting? Are you a person associated with hosting work?Do you have a technical knowledge about cloud hosting. If know then must read all information of cloud hosting which i am going to share. Actually Cloud hosting benefits the users from various angles. It’s scalability and cost efficient is the commonly known advantages.As the technology is highly scalable website expansion can be done with minimum limitations. Think about the hassle of migrating your website from a shared server to a dedicated server; think about server crash when your website experienced a sudden surge – all these problem can be avoided easily by switching to cloud hosting.Cost is another huge plus if you need a lot of processing power. Cloud hosting companies charge their users based on the quantity of computing power consumed. It’s like your electricity and water supply bills – it’s pay-per-use thus gone are the days where you need to reserve massive server powers to avoid website crash from sudden traffic surge.Don't say thanks to me for such a Useful Post.

fixed
12-08-2011, 12:11 PM
I'd say the biggest advantage of cloud hosting is the scalability. A properly designed cloud hosting systems should eliminate difficulties associated with rapidly increasing server load.

Cloud hosting does have it's disadvantages, however. One of them is cost; cloud hosting is often significantly more expensive when compared to traditional hosting options. Another disadvantage of cloud hosting is that it adds an additional layer of abstraction to your hosting solution. This additional layer of abstraction may protect you against hardware failures, but it opens up the possibility of new software issues causing downtime.

James-A
12-08-2011, 03:10 PM
Ordinary Shared Hosting is setup on a single Server whereas Cloud is setup on a cluster of servers. This ensures that there will always be at least one server available to cope up with the load on the cluster or to replace a crashed server. The hosting is spread across the entire Cloud and each server is generally assigned to perform a single task meaning that a single cloud hosting account will never be relying on an individual server in the cloud hosting environment.

mcclinks3
12-09-2011, 08:34 AM
Thanks for sharing this useful info!

randycool
12-10-2011, 12:41 AM
I just want to say thank you for this brilliant information.
Glad to read it.

Love
12-10-2011, 01:49 AM
I would love to all Benfits of Cloud Hosting..

ahsima
12-11-2011, 08:35 AM
Windows cloud hosting offers on-demand, scalable and dynamically expandable infrastructure and data-storage facility

jamsen
12-11-2011, 08:08 PM
Thanks for the goo info.

fantombol
12-12-2011, 01:42 AM
You helped me a lot indeed and reading this your article I have found many new and useful information about this subject.

jackdalson
12-14-2011, 11:11 PM
In simple words, any of the websites hosted on a hosting cloud or cloud based hosting should have the potential to spread its computing needs across the entire cloud, Cloud hosting introducing the following benefits:

1. Instantly available resources from the pool (not restricted by any single physical server at all) to be allocated to where it’s most needed.
2. High scalability enables easy and fast scaling in resource consumption, either manually or automatically.
3. Sudden website usage surge will not be a problem at all because the burden is evenly spread across the entire network.
4. High availability and great reduced failure risk because the cloud works as a whole and any integral piece of hardware in it is dispensable. The failure of any one of them will not affect any of the hosted websites at all.

rithika
12-23-2011, 01:39 AM
Cloud hosting now gets embedded with shared hosting, where you are allowed with the use of advanced technologies. Also you are able to customize and process unlimited with extra servers. Since cloud hosting seems to be expensive, its preference is lesser than other hosting. But still there are numerous web hosts like Hioxindia and many other who provide the cloud hosting at affordable rates.

kalvin
12-23-2011, 05:08 AM
Nice post.. Thanks for such a wonderful information

alluris82
12-24-2011, 12:10 AM
My idea is that cloud hosting are those who need the highest levels of control with their hosting needs. This means that nearly everything within a cloud hosting service is customizable down to the size of the server that is created for specific purposes. For the use of both Business and personal; cloud hosting is perfect.

jamsen
12-30-2011, 12:01 PM
Very well defined and clearly informed to readers like me.

kendrafowler
01-05-2012, 12:25 AM
Very useful info about cloud hosting. I think this is going to be the rage in the future of web hosting.

DanielChew
01-05-2012, 03:32 AM
I wanna know all possible advantages of cloud hosting service. What are the differences between ordinary shared hosting and cloud hosting ...

Body Armour (http://http://www.safeguardclothing.com/23-body-armor) | Safeguard Clothing (http://www.safeguardclothing.com/23-body-armor)

For my information that I knew ,
Unlike traditional hosting, Cloud Hosting whole infrastructure is cloud-based and self-healing. If any hardware fails, the server will fall out of the cloud and your site will be back online within seconds on new hardware, automatically. Feel the POWER of cloud in your hand:

manoharparakh
08-28-2020, 05:06 AM
Benefits:

•Costing: No need for hardware or capital expenses on-premises. Computing resources like RAM, CPU and Storage can be increased/added as needed. Solutions are often on-demand, so you only pay for what you need.

•Accessibility: Accessible from any location or region. Also, can be hosted from any location.

•Availability: The resources which are hosted on the cloud are region based, where the resource will have the copy of resources to another region. This is maintained by the service provider to make sure the resource is available for 99%.

•Backup and restore can be initiated from anywhere, using any computer, tablet, or smartphone.

•Data can be backed up in the cloud as regularly as 15-minute intervals, minimizing data losses in disaster situations. Small data set recovery time is improved.

Pocofan
08-30-2020, 03:48 AM
Benifits of cloud web hosting

Very scalable.
Fast & reliable.
99.99% uptime.
Large Traffic handling capable and flexible.
Low server response time ~ <300ms.

Saravanan28
09-08-2020, 10:41 AM
Flexible Pricing Structure. ...
Very Easy to Scale Server Resources. ...
Redundant Server Environment. ...
High Uptime and Availability. ...
Speedy Server Setup Process. ...
Safety From Server Hardware Issues. ...
Faster Website Speed and Performance. ...
Works Great for Sites With Scalable Traffic.

jesica
09-15-2020, 04:47 AM
Increased Security
Centralized Collaboration
Access From Wherever, Whenever
Scalability
Save Time, Save Money

HostaPolis
12-26-2020, 07:43 AM
Fast Elasticity

Asset Pooling

Devices and Automation

Self Healing

Asset Visibilty

On Demand Self Service

Cloudnow
12-06-2022, 04:23 AM
Benefits of Cloud Hosting :

Increased Server Uptime.
Cost- Efficiency.
Increased Security.
Scalability of Resources.
Independence of Location.
Increased Group Collaboration.
Backup and Disaster Recovery.
Latest Technology.

If you are looking for DevOps consulting services (https://www.cloudnowtech.com/devops-services.html) for your business then I suggest Cloudnow technologies. Cloudnow technologies Devops services offer end-to-end DevOps services to deploy and manage your application seamlessly by automating continuous integration and deployment pipeline.

https://www.cloudnowtech.com/devops-services.html