PDA

View Full Version : Blog Techniques

bposervices
12-08-2011, 07:26 AM
I create a blog which is related my business. So now what can I do for getting more visitors and also get back links from my blog. Please also tell me any blog techniques. (My blog is under blogger.com)

Openxcell Inc
12-12-2011, 07:08 AM
I think you must do social bookmarking and blog comment. These would help you a lot. Try to add Social Media activity over the website like Facebook and Twitter plugin.

benaffleck
12-12-2011, 07:42 AM
there are so many ways to promote a blog you should take a help of off page like blog commenting,directory submission, business profiles, social bookmarking Article submission and PRess release submission these all things will give your backlinks to you website, and for visitors make fan page on facebook same as you blog name or any attractive name and share this page with your friends. you will get visitors to your website..

Amy.Sarin
12-13-2011, 02:20 AM
Here’s few tips for pulling visitors to your blog
- Submit your blog to popular blog directories
- Promote your blog post on social networking and bookmarking websites
- Install social media widgets on your blog
- Publish quality wall post on your profile page
- Promote your blog on niche related forums
- Comment on niche related blogs
- Try to make your blog interactive (encourage people to comment on your blog and allow guest posting)
- You can integrate videos on your blog and promote those videos on different video distribution sites
- Guest Blogging

Guest blogging works best for me...I use a tool called ‘Keyword Country’ to find popular, niche-related blogs to guest post on...
Here’s few tips for blogging
http://www.google.com/support/webmasters/bin/answer.py?answer=70950&topic=15260