PDA

View Full Version : blog or blog commenting

ajaykr
12-09-2011, 07:11 AM
hi,
which one is best blog or blog commenting ?

bryanbell
12-10-2011, 02:32 AM
Blog and blog commenting both are good techniques but in between them I prefer blog posting. Because blog posting allows you to submit good and informative content with your targeted keywords and search engines gives more importance to the content. Make sure that you post hand written unique and informative content in the blog. To get benefits from blog commenting you should search for niche blog with high page rank and which give dofollow back links to your website.

skiman
12-10-2011, 12:46 PM
Blog commenting is better

elwinjones
12-11-2011, 04:12 AM
Blog and blog commenting both are good techniques but in between them I prefer blog posting. Because blog posting allow you to submit good and informative content with you targeted keywords and search engines gives most important to content. Make sure that you post hand written unique and informative content in blog. To get benefits from blog commenting you should search for niche blog with high page rank and which give dofollow back links to your website.

Blog and Blog Commenting both are best in seo for getting back links

ahsima
12-11-2011, 08:43 AM
Blog commenting may many times backfire or penalize your website. Writing blog with good content will always help for your ranking

JerrickYeoh
12-12-2011, 02:04 AM
Go for both , if you wish people to came to your blog as well, you do need to comment other people blog as well.

Blog your own site provide more weight to you because onsite SEO is the basic where you develop your keywords.
Blog and blog commenting on other people blog is building backlink.
It would be best if you can focus on both .

Amy.Sarin
12-12-2011, 02:17 AM
BOTH!
I prefer doing both blogging and blog commenting and with “keyword country” as my partner, I am able to find niche related blogs easily.
Here are combined benefits of both,
-Greater exposure
-Educating your readers
-Monetary benefits
-Increases knowledge
-Improves writing skills
-Solution provider as well as seeker
-Establish your authority in the niche