PDA

View Full Version : Forum signatures can help with SEO?

maddy58
12-11-2011, 10:58 PM
I see everyone is adding signatures to there forums posts and threads, does it helps with SEO?

social media optimization (http://www.seoranksmart.com/social-media-optimization/social-media-optimization.htm) | php development (http://www.seoranksmart.com/web-development/php-development.htm)

jackdalson
12-12-2011, 12:44 AM
In my opinion if forum provides you do-follow links in signature then it will help you in improving back link and traffic both and if the forum provides no-follow links in signature then it can increase your site visitor only. So, forum signature helps in SEO by the point of view keyword ranking, visitors and back-links and build reputation on line.

JerrickYeoh
12-12-2011, 01:25 AM
Yes it help especially this forum which your signature is do follow link.

All you need is to build your link with the anchor text that same with your target keywords and place in your signature.
It do provide you some weight and help in your SEO.

But don't go only with forum while you can earn more backlink with article posting, classified, press release and blog comment.

fantombol
12-12-2011, 01:40 AM
Interesting post and thanks for sharing. Some things in here I have not thought about before.

Proaxxs-peter
12-12-2011, 02:57 AM
Forum signatures can generate a great amount of traffic to your sites. It can be very useful if you post useful content.

johnny1
12-12-2011, 07:54 AM
Yes Do follow forum signatures provide backlinks which are quite useful in terms of SEO.

DanielChew
12-12-2011, 08:55 PM
I think newbie still unavailable to have back link right , but how many post needed to do so ?

Openxcell Inc
12-13-2011, 06:20 AM
I think it is beneficial for getting a good quality of backlink. These backlink would helpful in getting changes in keyword ranking over the Google Search engine.

4goodhosting
12-13-2011, 01:47 PM
It helps much in SEO.

expo09
12-14-2011, 07:54 AM
All link building helps and that includes forum signatures. It certainly should be your main form of link building, but if you are making comments anyway include a link where it is allowed.

GardnerBulkeley
12-14-2011, 08:16 AM
Niche related forums are real;ly good way to get traffic for a site.

johnnyS
12-14-2011, 10:21 PM
Forum signatures is important for SEO's to promote their website. But if you only want a link for your website or blog to be read. You can use your sig in any forum sites (related or not to your niche) , but if you want some quality posting , you may want to place your link to the site which is related to your site.

michaeljohn
12-15-2011, 01:29 AM
Yes,
Everyone is adding signatures our Related themes to there forums posts and threads, really it helps with SEO.

ErvinJones
01-05-2012, 02:08 AM
Yup! it really helps! Forum signature gives do follow backlink to your website!

jantanik
01-05-2012, 04:54 AM
Forums allow a signature line were you can place a small description about your business along with a link to your website. Search engines pick up and index forum posts high so be sure to include important keyword rich topics and content in every forum posts so they will attract targeted traffic for your website through your popular keywords.

WebServer4Net
01-05-2012, 10:17 AM
Yes it helps in SEO, but also allows other people on this forum to check your website and most of them are looking for something you can offer.