PDA

View Full Version : Comparison between Google PPC and SEO

davidmorgan786
12-13-2011, 01:39 AM
For ads that are sponsored by using shell out for each clack, I noticed how Google in progress to make use of the consequences of the directory. Even though the catalog of aggressive keywords looked fairly like to the natural consequences, that has such performance does not appear similar to a awful policy. In four columns ads every one, they were prearranged. Telling that the sponsored search consequences as an alternative of looking on the web page to catalog supplementary two buttons come into view in the search box. What can you speak about this? Please say to me.

brainpulse
12-13-2011, 07:17 AM
Google PPC is paid advertising method for ranking while SEO is Organic process to get rank in search engines by Google guidelines and ethical ways....

JerrickYeoh
12-14-2011, 12:09 AM
Google PPC can said as Google Adwords search which as listed as sponsor. How it list is base on they payment while you pay more than your competitors for that keywords, you will get more impression and rank top among your competitors.

But 70% of people do ignore about those sponsor ads because they know is like an advertisement, so human behaviour is likely to ignore it.

Amy.Sarin
12-16-2011, 07:30 AM
-SEO is time consuming while PPC is quick
-SEO is organic (free) while PPC is paid
-SEO is accomplished by optimizing for on page and off page factors while PPC involves bidding for keywords
-Effect lasts for lifetime while PPC effect lasts till you continue paying for keywords and ads.

glanmartin62
12-16-2011, 02:07 PM
PPC is pay per click marketing, you pay Google or other search engine a sum of money, they charged each time someone clicks on your link. SEO is search engine optimization industry as a collective act, directly or indireclty to improve Web search engine page rank name.

jesicawillss
12-17-2011, 07:15 AM
Can anyone here tell me that which is better for website result PPC or SEO?

Ken Peterson
12-19-2011, 05:50 AM
PPC adverts appear immediately so they are great for business owners who are looking to make immediate profit.

Search engine optimization often involves techniques requiring both off-site SEO and on-site SEO and require more time than Pay Per Click Advertising.