PDA

View Full Version : Article Writing

bposervices
12-13-2011, 06:49 AM
In SEO, article is most important part for get back link and also get good business traffic. How can i write article? If any technique or any basic idea for writing business article please suggest me.

carolinehill
12-13-2011, 07:36 AM
Write article related to your niche, in which you should include unique and informative content.

Amy.Sarin
12-14-2011, 01:53 AM
Article marketing has taken a backseat post the panda update and with Matt Cutts clearly stating that -I am not a huge fan of article marketing..I would suggest you to try other facets of article marketing like Blogging, blog commenting, social bookmarking etc.
Guest blogging works for me. With “keyword country” as my partner, I am able to find niche related blogs to comment on.

Few things to consider when writing an article
-Keep your target readers in mind
-Find a good topic
-Write a great title
-Research keywords and check your competition
-Use Vocabulary that is easy to understand
-Avoid using technical jargon
-Proofread for grammar and spelling as well as readability.
You need to abide by guidelines of article directories in order to avoid rejection.

Mikeleonard
12-14-2011, 02:07 AM
You can hire professional article writer for it because article is a way to promote your sites and getting business for your sites.

vikramrandhawa
12-14-2011, 05:20 AM
Search on google regarding your niche articles and then read & write in your own language but avoid duplication of exact words.

markhamilton
12-14-2011, 07:32 AM
I think, you should include unique and useful content which useful for everyone. Your content must be related with your keywords which you are targeted. Please avoid duplication of key words in content.

vikasbook
12-14-2011, 07:44 AM
Article is one of the best way to get good links but you must be unique as now Google panda has been updated and giving penalty to duplicate content.

I alos love the all point that has been shared by Amy.Sarin

hazelallen
12-15-2011, 05:57 AM
In SEO, article is most important part for get back link and also get good business traffic. How can i write article? If any technique or any basic idea for writing business article please suggest me.

If you good at in English (reading and writing) you will become a good writer then you can select your field either SEO or another. Before start the article writing you can check the previous relevant articles on article directories at ezine, article base, article dashboard etc...
check out best essay writing service reviews here.

bposervices
12-15-2011, 08:11 AM
thanks for your positive reply.

johncina1122
12-15-2011, 11:53 AM
yeah very nice and helpful information about seo process.

proofread
09-19-2012, 04:16 AM
Writing the perfect search engine optimized article doesn’t have to be some weirdly concocted string of sentences that only makes sense to robots. Article should provide them with a benefit they can visualize, or offer something of value to them that is applicable and relevant to their lives or businesses. So after your work done you should to proofread it.

Cyberwhite
09-12-2022, 11:49 AM
It seems that writing texts will absolutely always be relevant. At least it seems that way at the moment. We used to write essays at school, then at college, at university... And now at work, too, sometimes we have to work with papers. And to be honest, I just hate it. I don't do it myself for 5 years now, I just hire a best paper writing service (https://urbanmatter.com/need-a-reliable-college-essay-writing-service-look-no-further/) and they do everything for me. Life seems so much better...

davidweb09
09-18-2022, 05:38 PM
Currently guest posting method is most popular Link-building techniques as compare to articles. https://bit.ly/3QPwdHH