PDA

View Full Version : Signatures and SEO

maddy58
12-13-2011, 11:00 PM
we put our site in signature...
iS IT beneficial???????
how it beneficial?
Write the benefit step by step.......

OsCommerce Development (http://www.seoranksmart.com/web-development/oscommerce-development.htm) | Wordpress Development (http://www.seoranksmart.com/web-development/wordpress-development.htm)

JerrickYeoh
12-13-2011, 11:38 PM
It help in your SEO.
You place the keywords below and link it to yoursite. This is how you build backlink from forum.
Beside that you need to place keywords in the signature while that is the anchor text which provide you the weight toward that keywords.
Beside of SEO , it help you to bring traffic from the link back .

motorola4gatrix
12-14-2011, 01:42 AM
Actually all the efforts boost your site and forum signature is just one of them, you can't be totally depends on this effort only. Forum's signature linking surely affect your keywords visibility in the search engine and increase your back links too. If you have one site or forum is giving you one link or you have more site and getting more links from the forum, you will get benefits sure from there.

Mikeleonard
12-14-2011, 02:16 AM
Link in signature is a way to getting back links and getting traffic on your sites.

Lucy Jackson
12-14-2011, 03:15 AM
It is important. If you talk about the topic. Provide solution to the questions and give correct answers.

fantombol
12-14-2011, 04:03 AM
I always prefer to read the quality content and this thing I found in you post. Thanks for sharing

Samdavis
12-14-2011, 04:35 AM
Yes Signature is very important , It help in your SEO.

mesasa
01-19-2012, 11:47 AM
I think that Forum signatures are good for SEO when you get a direct link. There are some forums that provide a redirect link, so that there could be very beneficial. But yes, if you are writing regularly, which can certainly benefit from traffic. I think the signing of the forum are important as it connects us and discussing issues relevant to the relationship the firm after you check the link and find the link.

interservermike
05-26-2017, 06:17 AM
having a signature as your website is important for backlinks. If you are active in forums, and contribute to discussions and answering questions, you share your signature and interested parties can view your website and can also refer others. This way, your traffic grows which could translate to customers

daikaads
05-29-2017, 02:08 AM
Well, signature in the forum helps to increase the backlinks of your website and if it is a do-follow forum then it is the best method of link building.