PDA

View Full Version : Some of the commonly used SEO strategies

adamjohnson786
12-15-2011, 12:24 AM
As far as finding SEO strategies are concerned, you will get plenty of them on the internet along with all those resources that will help you to carry out the promotion of your website successfully. Some of these strategies include directory submission, article submission Squidoo, forum posting, social bookmarking, press releases etc. If you are willing to increase traffic to your website and want it to be considered by the search engines, you will have to make use of SEO strategies. Following this strategy will upgrade your presence in the web and also boost your sales. Can you offer suggestions on the SEO strategies that should be used?

Amy.Sarin
12-16-2011, 07:23 AM
I am quite dismissive of article marketing. With Matt Cutts clearly discouraging this form of link-building (post the Panda update)...”I am not a huge fan of article marketing”..why waste time on an outdated strategy.
Here’s the Matt Cutts video explaining why you shouldn’t go for articles
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x5xP-pTmlpY

I would like to add few strategies from which I benefit the most,
- Great content in itself is a natural way of building backlinks and traffic
- Proper use of anchor text can enhance the relevance of your target page.
- Participate in social networking sites and leave your website link
- Submit RSS feed to directories
- Video optimization
- Create Link baits
- Do Blogging, Guest blogging and Blog commenting
Blogging works for me. With "keyword country" as my partner I am able to find influential niche related blogs.

benaffleck
12-16-2011, 07:33 AM
Well i have some more techniques of Seo Find list of Social networking sites because at this time social media playing vital role than make profiles there and leave your link there you will get quality link to your website as well as if your website is official and have address than find business sites and create profile with official address and leave your link there it will be beneficial..

glanmartin62
12-16-2011, 02:15 PM
SEO surrounded by many of its technology, which allows a usiness man revenues generated from the online market. I've re-search engine optimization, because the former is really driven by your search engine rankings, while the latter attempts to give priority to hot search terms.

angelsmth
12-16-2011, 11:39 PM
Some of the most effective SEO strategies are as follow :-

-> Blog commenting
-> Forum posting
-> Article submission
-> Directory submission
-> Social bookmarking

alpaca
12-17-2011, 05:16 AM
Article marketing where you submit the same article to 2,000 article directories isn't going to work :) Submitting unique articles to a handful of the best directories is going to give you much better results and you can start linking to your links for an extra boost.

Mike22
12-17-2011, 05:22 AM
We know,SEO is one of the best internet marketing process but we are also familiar with that "It would take time to get ranking".According to me,forum posting and blog commenting are good approach to get quality backlinks.

jesicawillss
12-17-2011, 06:29 AM
Thanks Amy for the great information. Can you tell me by using which strategy, I can get my keyword serp up?

telemartnetwork
12-17-2011, 08:01 AM
Nice strategies. These are important in seo. Thanks for this sharing.

Abbott123
01-18-2012, 05:06 AM
We know,SEO is one of the best website promotion procedure but we are also well known with that "It would make a chance to get ranking".According to me,forum publishing and writing comments on blogs are excellent strategy to get excellent inbound links.

jack12
01-18-2012, 06:43 AM
We know,SEO is one of the best website promotion procedure but we are also well known with that "It would make a chance to get ranking".According to me,forum publishing and writing comments on blogs are excellent strategy to get excellent inbound links.

travelindia86
01-18-2012, 07:08 AM
hi,
very good thinking,thanks

Nick4u1
02-07-2012, 08:55 AM
Ill just leave this here thanks.