PDA

View Full Version : The Google analytics

calvinjackson9
12-15-2011, 04:19 AM
There are some things that will really be able to make those boosts in the actual performance of the sites that we have at the current times and for this we will need some tools to help us. The good thing is that the Google Analytics tools was introduced at the current times in the web and this made life a little easier for us who might have additional things see and know about those web based sites that we have. There are a lot of aspects that could be examined by this tool and some recommendations are even being given when it comes to possible solutions.

SmithRobert
12-15-2011, 04:40 AM
Google analytics is really very good tool for analyse web site. You can also check from which keyword you are getting good traffic, Bounce rate and lots more. You can increase your conversion rate through this tool.

bposervices
12-15-2011, 08:15 AM
Google Analytic is a free tool offered by Google. In Google analytic tool you can see deep visitors information details. you also check website traffic, website keyword as per visitor search, goal conversion report, bounce rate and much more information.

johncina1122
12-15-2011, 11:37 AM
I really feel different. Thanks for providing the information.

tecnocraft
03-06-2012, 08:57 AM
Google analytic is very helpful tool for the review of the website.
but i think Google make it very heavy.

Send Free SMS (http://www.degesms.com/send-free-sms)
Live Cricket (http://www.cric43.com)

Openxcell Inc
03-09-2012, 02:17 AM
It is really helpful to me for determining the visitor to my website. It gives me information of visitor with location based and average time on the website. That's how I can know the progress of my work. Thanks for Google For providing a great tool.

GeraldNitram
03-09-2012, 06:08 AM
I'd like to say the same to Google for giving us something free that would help us know how we're going to improve our site's visibility on their search results pages. It's good that you'll be able to see what keywords people are using to get to your site.

john515
03-09-2012, 06:11 AM
Google Analytics is one of the best tools that can be used to track and monitor the traffic performance of your site. It is necessary that you keep track of the performance of the site in search engines so that rankings can be increased. With the help of Google Analytics, it is possible to gain information on the way visitors visit the site and interact with it.

OliviaSSLGuru
03-09-2012, 06:50 AM
We really appreciate Google Analytic to measure the right performance of web site in concern of multiple aspects such as traffic resource, visitors, goals, and over all performance.

michaeljohn
03-09-2012, 07:01 AM
Thanks for all the answers because there have lots of knowledge which some person share very fluently and intelligently .. Thanks For share this post.

prohosterz
03-09-2012, 07:09 AM
Google Analytics is a great tool for improving our website—and our advertising initiatives. The new Google Analytics user interface is really very cool and have usability improvements.

And the lastest feature of Google Analytics to share our analytics reports with others with share button is also very nice.