PDA

View Full Version : Link Exchange

robwilley7
12-15-2011, 05:02 AM
hello to everyone

Iѕ іt good tο link exchange wіth same niche, οr ԁοеѕ іt nοt matter?

Cаn I link exchange wіth οthеr high pagerank sites tο gain better search engine positions?

Suggest your opinions.

thanks

bryanbell
12-16-2011, 01:04 AM
Link exchange is one technique for generating backlinks and it is beneficial to do a link exchange with your niche because more link exchange without relevant category is sometimes considered as a spam technique.

Ken Peterson
12-16-2011, 03:58 AM
In my opinion you can defiantly do link exchange with high PR sites.By using it your site position will be good in search engine ranking.If you do link exchange properly then your site PR will be increase and you get more quality backlinks and as well as good traffic to your site.

MSCIPL
12-16-2011, 04:51 AM
Link exchange is not a good practice these days because google consider it as spamming. So I suggest you to go with one way or three way linking instead of reciprocal or two way linking.

Amy.Sarin
12-16-2011, 07:51 AM
Well, you don’t have to get involved in link exchange in the first place since its against Google guidelines. When there are much better ways of building organic backlinks (blogging, guest blogging, social bookmarking, social networking, forums posting etc..) why go for something unethical!
I usually do guest blogging, social bookmarking and forum posting due to which I am able to get quality backlinks and pull traffic. With keyword country as my partner, I am able to find niche related blogs and forums.

But in case you want to, its better to exchange links with niche related sites. Linking with unrelated or off niche sites might land you in trouble (SE’s might sniff it as spam)