PDA

View Full Version : Want to increase keyword ranking in Google.

jesicawillss
12-16-2011, 06:34 AM
Hello Friends. Offpage is long term task and sometimes we have to work hard to get the top keyword ranking in the search engine. I have done many off-page techniques but I could not get my keyword on top. All experts, if you know how to get keyword on top? then please guide me. Different off-page tasks like social bookmarking, blog marketing, forum, comment etc. How much you are doing this to get the keyword ranking on top in Google?

honey9
12-19-2011, 12:57 AM
You should use some effective seo techniques for this purpose.
All the best.

bryanbell
12-19-2011, 01:44 AM
Off page SEO is effectual but when you do it with quality websites or we can say that by getting quality backlinks. Try to generate niche back links from high page rank websites which is useful to get good keyword ranking.

AllenSantiago
12-19-2011, 01:58 AM
Getting the ranking of keywords in the top of the Google Search engine is not an easy particular, it requires lots of effort and time. In this case, I would advise a person need to target the main keyword and used it in the anchor text form in which he is doing submission. For example, he can make the use of keyword in the form of hypertext link in articles and blog commenting. In this way, this can be applied in every off-page activity that a person is performing to get backlinks for his website.