PDA

View Full Version : Sem

shawnlevy5
12-19-2011, 10:01 PM
So you want lots of clicks but only for qualified targeted customers. So then you need to know how to write an ad to attract those ideal customers and how to split test different ad copy (the words in the ads) to get the best results. There are also a million (well maybe a little less than that) other things you need to think about to make PPC work - Choosing the best keywords which give good results but don't cost too much, how to create one ad per each keyword to give you a good 'Google score' and minimize the cost per click, how to set out your website sales page?

Click SSL
12-20-2011, 12:44 AM
I would like to suggest you to choose an effective title for your post/thread. It would attract more and more peoples to your thread. :)

vanilla23
12-20-2011, 06:04 AM
I would like to suggest you to choose an effective title for your post/thread. It would attract more and more peoples to your thread. :)

Really nice

brainpulse
12-20-2011, 06:37 AM
SEM is the paid search engines marketing like PPC, Microsoft Ad-center in this process of advertising you have to pay as per the bidding amount, It is also called paid advertising..

Upendraets
12-20-2011, 07:35 AM
I`ll do a Classified submission with perfect keywords and Matter . SEM stands for Search Engine Marketing . the targeted thing is that we hike our website visibility on the web with most search able and related keywords.

Lucy Jackson
12-20-2011, 07:39 AM
There are many many technique and if you forgot to implement 1 out of 10, then it will effect your results. Title tags are top of the list.

Grat Wilson
12-20-2011, 02:17 PM
SEM stands by Search engine marketing.SEM is a form of Internet marketing that seek to promote websites by increase their visible in search engine result page through the use of paid placement.