PDA

View Full Version : Google Adsence

robwilley7
12-20-2011, 05:08 AM
Hello Friends.

I have one question. Recently few days back i have created a Google Adsence Account after completion they told me your account will be activated after approval..but now this is taking almost over 15 days but i still didn't get approval code from there..So i want to know that how much time it will take to approve.

If anyone knows about it please share your opinions.
waiting for your answers

thanks..

Upendraets
12-20-2011, 07:47 AM
just contact the Google Adsense services provider and revert the query on their email.

absalomdavin
12-21-2011, 01:36 AM
Are you a webmaster who needs funds to keep your website running? Or is your website the only way for you to earn income? Whichever you are, for as long as you are a webmaster or a web publisher and you need cash, affiliate marketing may work well for you. With affiliate marketing, you may get a lot of cash pouring into your bank account easily. And if your website is rich in great contents and you want to earn more profit, why not get into the Google

Amy.Sarin
12-21-2011, 06:17 AM
Approval can take from days to weeks depending on volume of applications they receive.
It seems as his website was not verified properly at the time of account creation..
I would suggest you to check your application parameters correctly and then request a verification mail to be resent,
Here’s the link,
http://support.google.com/adsense/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=75109

Abbott123
12-27-2011, 07:41 AM
just contact the Search engines Google ad sense services company and return the question on their email.

jack12
12-27-2011, 07:59 AM
With online promotion, you may get a lot of money serving into your profile quickly. And if your web page is full of great items and you want to generate more revenue, why not get into the Search engines.

alamin9273
12-28-2011, 12:42 AM
I did not know this.
Your post make me understand.
Thanks for posting your article.
You are really practical also.
I wish you will give here more post
For related reader or searcher.