PDA

View Full Version : You need to find the answers to my questions about SEO

morgandsouza786
12-20-2011, 11:53 PM
Instead, though pretty, it is one of my clients, there are three companies, and they are actually similar to each other. My client, in particular, has been working with the three categories of sites that link to the domain in addition to the home page to get to their website for his business. It is a fact that I want another domain that is afraid he is against the policy of trying Google. I have quite a few websites, is prohibited due to the fact that it is linked to their domain to other domains, I've heard that the penalty imposed. You can push through his plan to help my clients not to persuade?

nilerooney
06-25-2012, 01:07 AM
I am working on SEO matters and I am dealing with three clients. I want to link the sites of all these clients so that they get linked to each other.

merrybolt
08-08-2012, 04:47 AM
Is there a way that I can really make it possible to integrate three different web based sites into a single one and have this ability to dodge the banning by search engines?

donsbran50
08-13-2012, 02:18 AM
At present I am handling SEO and I am working for three consecutive clients regularly. Now, I want to link the site together so that they are connected with each other.