PDA

View Full Version : Keywords targeting the home page

IntegratedS
12-21-2011, 03:58 AM
Hello friends,
Facing a small problem please advise me what should be done in this situation?
Client has given some keywords but all the keywords are not targeting the main page but some of them are coming in search with inner pages of website. So to target all the keywords for home page do I have to start the SEO from the first step?
Members please give your valuable suggestions.
Thanks

Pravin
12-21-2011, 05:36 AM
Work on onpage optimization first. This will help you in getting your problem sorted. Once you are done with proper changes, start working on offpage optimization.

Click here for cheap sap hosting in india (http://www.esds.co.in/sap-erp/)

bposervices
12-23-2011, 06:10 AM
target home page keyword as per business services. suppose your business is real estate then only choosing keyword like real estate services, real estate broker, etc. not choosing inner pages targeted keyword. because other targeted keyword already in inner pages.

john515
12-23-2011, 09:40 AM
Hello friends,
Facing a small problem please advise me what should be done in this situation?
Client has given some keywords but all the keywords are not targeting the main page but some of them are coming in search with inner pages of website. So to target all the keywords for home page do I have to start the SEO from the first step?
Members please give your valuable suggestions.
Thanks

You should sort out the keywords by page. Set your mind and decide that you have to target particular keywords for particular pages. The keywords which you have to target on home page, select that keywords and make a title tag and upload it live after that do bookmark and directory submission using same keywords. Make sure you didn't use same keywords on other pages, if you do this then it will create a problem for you.

alysaray
12-23-2011, 12:20 PM
hahah ! well dear make you work easy with onpage !

SSLCouponCode
12-24-2011, 12:15 AM
I am totally agree with bposervices. Do not target all keyword on website home page. Work on targeting particular keyword for particular pages that would definitely help to getting result in Google.

Amy.Sarin
12-27-2011, 02:28 AM
It is hard to target all the keywords on your home page... If somehow you place all of them on your homepage, you probably would not rank for any of them... So, its better to target few keywords per page...but in a prudent way.

seoservices
12-27-2011, 04:26 AM
i am totally agree with bposervices, you cannot target the your all keywords on homepage. Because if you target all keywords on homepage it will take more time to getting top on the google. So you can target your few keywords with your sites internal pages

Lucy Jackson
12-27-2011, 05:42 AM
People usually do some thing different. Put 2-3 keywords for home page and find other pages for optimization of the websites. Put a hyper linked keyword at the page which has to be change display in Search Engines.

vikasbook
12-27-2011, 07:15 AM
Ha Ha Ha Thanks for the response.....;)

I am really surprise that no one know about site that not getting ranking and even keywords but suggestion are ready :)

bermuda
12-27-2011, 07:16 AM
There is absolutely no problem with optimizing internal pages of the websites to have fine ranks for a selection of keywords because using homepage alone for dozens of phrases may not generate the expected outcomes. Inner parts of sites, if optimized very well and at the same time powered by links will be having top ranks on search sites.

You can find a lot of directories, blogs and sites which use dozens of internal pages to target tens of keywords and long-tail phrases and they could be successful most of the time too. Homepage can be great but to target only a few primary words, while inner parts are suitable to reach dozens of more secondary and relevant keywords.

inflexi
12-28-2011, 06:47 AM
Users want to land on the page that matches their query
Search engines want to show their users the most appropriate page for their query

Upendraets
12-28-2011, 08:25 AM
Keyword Targeting the Home Page must be similar with your URL. that should describe the whole website.

handatravel
12-28-2011, 11:09 PM
Yes, you can target the some of the keywords to the inner pages of the website. So sort out the keywords as per the related pages. It will help you to get the good result in the search engines for your targeted keywords.

sslrenewals
12-29-2011, 03:20 AM
Yes including your targeted keywords in meta title and description would do the rest for you.

jack12
01-13-2012, 08:01 AM
Work on onpage seo first. This will help you in getting your problem grouped. Once you are done with proper changes, activate on offpage seo.

designersbedd
01-13-2012, 08:35 AM
I think its not a difficult one. You can make it settled by on page optimization and you have to reset your website's title of home page.

Abbott123
01-14-2012, 02:38 PM
I think its not a difficult one. You can make it completed by on web page seo and you have to totally recast your site's name of webpage.

John karner
01-15-2012, 10:32 PM
Work on onpage seo first. This will help you in getting your problem grouped. Once you are done with proper changes, activate on offpage seo.