PDA

View Full Version : Optimum use of an Article

jesicawillss
12-21-2011, 04:31 AM
Many webmasters have told that article submission is the best way to get backlinks and effective method of link building. But, I have seen in many sites that from article submission websites are getting very few backlinks. Can anyone SEO expert here to tell me that how can I make an optimum use of my article? And kindly, tell me that what are its importance?

DHU
12-21-2011, 04:56 AM
You should submit your one article into 5 article submission sites and your article title should match from Google Keyword.

Pravin
12-21-2011, 05:39 AM
Submitting one article in one good ranking article directory and after approval, doing bookmarking for the same approved article will pass on more benefits than posting one article in a lot of directories.

Click here for cheap private cloud hosting in india (http://www.esds.co.in/private-cloud-hosting/)

Abbott123
12-27-2011, 07:43 AM
You should post your one post into 5 writing and submitting articles sites and your post subject should go with from Google Search phrase.

jack12
12-27-2011, 08:02 AM
Posting one post in one good rank post directory and after acceptance, doing social bookmark submitting for the same approved post will pass on more benefits than publishing one post in a lot of internet directories.

Click SSL
12-28-2011, 02:20 AM
You can make an optimum use of my article by quality content. Make your articles users friendly. Get unique and effective content to attract visitors.

sslrenewals
12-30-2011, 03:57 AM
Absolutely true. Unique fresh content is the key part for effective article marketing. Also you can use your targeted keywords in anchor text with hyperlinks that will help you getting better rankings.

pinkypainter
12-30-2011, 09:54 PM
When you have submitted an article, share it at any social networking sites or social bookmarking site. Google may not index your article immediately because there are numbers of new article posted on a day. You have to take the initiative to ask Google index your site.

ajaykr86
01-02-2012, 05:50 AM
article submission giving good backlink and traffic of a web site

glanhedin23
01-02-2012, 12:40 PM
Posting one post in one good standing post directory and after acceptance, doing social bookmark submitting for the same approved post will pass on more benefits than publishing one post in a lot of internet directories.