PDA

View Full Version : Whats best Traffic Building Technique ?

martin whisely
12-21-2011, 07:57 AM
Can some one can have one line or one word reply to best method they found through practice for getting good traffic to their site.
No explanations please.

(3)link building techniques
I know all of us know what is the meaning of link building, but most of us don't know how to build quality links. Here's my tips on link building. And i hope you guys will also share your knowledge on link building

Off page Optimization

* First, you may want to submit your site to hundreds of search engines. but i prefer you may submit your site to directories. Much better if you submit to a free directory site.

* Join to forums, you can create a signature for your site.

* Create Blog and use your keywords. You can also do blog commenting to a related site.

defrankmorgan
12-22-2011, 12:15 AM
Traffic building techniques :-
1. Link building
2. On page optimization
3. Off page optimization
4. Daily website updating

Ken Peterson
12-22-2011, 07:01 AM
Blogging is a great way to get your product out there and to build links. I would suggest setting up at least one blog and updating it every week at least, more often if possible.

ashish123
12-22-2011, 07:10 AM
hi friend ...
you submitted directory ,blog,article high pr..

schumannrober
12-22-2011, 07:20 AM
Traffic building techniques :-
1. Link building
2. On page optimization
3. Off page optimization
4. Daily website updating

Sorry for this stupid question but can you clear difference between link building and off page optimization or both are same.

AllenSantiago
12-23-2011, 04:43 AM
For getting traffic source, I think you need to perform various link building techniques. This can help you in getting quality backlinks and high traffic to the website. But today most people like to go for SMO and PPC which is treated as the best for gaining traffic source. SMO is a popular way of driving traffic to your website. You can also try PPC if you have sufficient budget for it.