PDA

View Full Version : Is link wheel black hat seo tactic?

robwilley7
12-22-2011, 12:10 AM
Hello Friends.

guys i have one question few days back i have heard heard creating link wheels for your website can affect it with a penalty from google.so what you think is it black hat seo tactic.. If yes, the What is the best other option instead of Link wheel to it??

Share your answers.

thanks

john515
12-22-2011, 03:31 AM
Hi,

Where you have heard that link wheel is a black hat tactic? Have you heard this from Google updates? According to me link wheel is not a black hat seo.

bryanbell
12-22-2011, 04:04 AM
Link wheel is not a black hat SEO tactic; it generally depends on the point of a link wheel. If it is only generated to have many more links and copied content to get better search engine rankings, then it may be a negative effect or penalize by search engine.

But if it is built to attract targeted groups in a special kind of websites, then such a link wheel will produce large traffic and good ranking position in search engines.

Ken Peterson
12-22-2011, 06:23 AM
Link wheel is not black hat SEO tactic; it is generally depend on the point of a link wheel. If it is only generated to have many more links and copied content to get better search engine rankings, then it maybe a negative effect or penalize by search engine.

But if it is build to attract targeted groups in special kind of websites, then such a link wheel will produce large traffic and good ranking position in search engines.

yes ,i agree with you that Link wheel is not a technique of black hat SEO, but use of so many unused link and duplicate content to get targeted traffic for good search engine ranking is may be panelize by search engine.

Marksteve
12-22-2011, 06:54 AM
To me, it is a black hat technique. While there are different ways to build links, using web 2.0 sites solemnly for acquiring links is like hosting many sites and getting links from them. Hence it could only be a black hat technique. When such black hat techniques play around the internet, the search engine algorithm gets tougher and tougher and in one stage, Search engines just pick some sites and puts it on the SERP on its own wish.

perfectionnk
12-22-2011, 07:21 AM
No It does not comes in black hat seo techniques, It just comes under web 2.0 websites which make a interconnected wheel. Link wheel is a technique for quality back-link for site.

schumannrober
12-22-2011, 07:27 AM
If you provide informative link with your website how can Google treat is as black-hat, I also don't think that article wheel is black-hat technique.

Amy.Sarin
12-22-2011, 08:19 AM
There are mixed opinions about the legitimacy of link-wheels and you can assume it to be a grey-hat SEO...
There is nothing wrong with providing good and diverse content on a certain topic you are good at, and then linking them to other articles that you have written.
What is WRONG will be if you do so but act in a spammy manner: doing crazy linking for no other purposes than to increase your links. So, the key is to make it as natural as possible.

jonathan cole
12-22-2011, 08:25 AM
It is not a blackhat technique if our wheel is really linked with information which required linking. we must not link those pages or content which is worthless.

Abbott123
12-26-2011, 07:11 AM
i believe the fact with you that Weblink rim is not a technique of black hat SEO, but use of so many rarely used link and repeat content to get site visitors for good seo is may be panelize by seo.

jack12
12-26-2011, 08:05 AM
Weblink rim is not black hat SEO tactic; it is generally rely on the point of the connection rim. If it is only created to have many more links and ripped content to get better serps, then it maybe a negative effect or target by seo.

amitmax
12-26-2011, 08:41 AM
Link wheel is not Black hat technique but it can be a spam if you will use duplicate content to create link wheel.So use quality and fresh content in your link wheel and get benefit from it.
Thanks

Ronhall
12-26-2011, 12:38 PM
Link wheel is not a technique of black hat SEO, but use of so many unused link and duplicate content to get targeted traffic for good search engine ranking is may be panelize by search engine.