PDA

View Full Version : about my site

PitBull
07-27-2006, 10:10 AM
hello to everyone. I have a brand new site and i was wandering how can i promote it in Google or yahoo (how can i gain PR)? Also i wanted to ask about a offer i received yesterday by one of my link partners. He mentioned something about a link exchange site rank1.info ?has anyone heard of it, is it good, and will it help me in some way? I'm new to these things and i hope I'll get your advice.

Thanks in advance

.:aquahosting:.
08-09-2006, 07:51 AM
To get your site promoted and on listed in the search engines etc you have to have many links pointing to it. Type: link:www.yousite.com on google and it will show all the links from other sites to yours, advertise on other sites and forums and clasified ads, do link trades etc and that will increate you pr and get you listed on google. This works because the more link the more important the search engine thinks your site is.:) , hope that was a bit of help

ByteShack
08-09-2006, 04:41 PM
Link exchange, reviews written about your site, things like that will increase your PR slowly.

danosd
08-10-2006, 08:25 PM
For starters register at some forums related to your site and post some useful information, don't forget to put a link to your site in your signature, this will give you content-related backlinks and some visitors from those forums. You could also submit to some free directories and try to buy some high PR links for the first month so you get indexed quickly.

shotthebreeze
08-14-2006, 07:57 PM
you can download the trial version of addweb on download.com. it submits your site to 5 search engines. it may be a good start

jimmycricket
08-20-2006, 05:09 PM
Yea, I've used these tools before and they work well. Good luck with ur site!

VertuHost
08-22-2006, 12:57 AM
You should make sure your site is robot friendly and that you setup as many inbound links as you can. Write articles, post to forums (:cool: ), and wait for engines to find you. It takes a few months for you to be fully found, if you do it the free way. You might want to try Google Adwords while you are waiting...

Chris