PDA

View Full Version : About SEO Squidoo?

haydennolan339
12-22-2011, 03:44 AM
To conduct my SEO campaign, I have been thinking about a better way. In the top 3 pages of Google, I wish for my site to feature well. For this work, I plan to utilize Squidoo. For social bookmarking or to get backlinks, you shouldn’t necessarily use it. For the affiliate products, I could use it as a real web page. I have been making a good amount of money with various affiliate programs. Google still hasn’t listed my on the search engine result listings. For certain search terms, I wish to get listed. Do you know what I could do in this scenario?

GeethaN
09-08-2020, 02:53 AM
It is a social network that allows registered members to create a profile about themselves and also create personalized web pages on the site that can be about any topic they choose.

SinelogixTechno
09-08-2020, 06:44 AM
Squidoo is essentially a wiki website.Our primary reason is the probability that if executed correctly, a well-created and frequently maintained Squidoo lens can boost a person’s, product’s or service’s placement in search engine results pages (SERPs) and potentially drive traffic to a desired website. This is done by optimizing the lens with meaningful, keyword-dense headline tags and relevant well-authored content, both dynamic and static in nature.

swaroop23
09-08-2020, 06:44 AM
It is a social network that allows registered members to create a profile about themselves and also create personalized web pages on the site that can be about any topic they choose

jayam
09-08-2020, 09:22 AM
It is a social network that allows registered members to create a profile about themselves and also create personalized web pages on the site that can be about any topic they choose.

jayammrg
09-08-2020, 09:31 AM
quidoo isn't just a Web 2.0 site; it's an experience. ... a powerful inbound link to your site, which in turn helps your site's SEO and rankings.

chandrao7
09-08-2020, 09:40 AM

nicksavoia
09-08-2020, 08:07 PM
Squidoo is now converted into hubpages, to do guest posting using non-promotional content.

shimarhussain12
10-09-2020, 03:36 AM
What's the SEO value here? With the Page Rank of 8, Squidoo is a choice platform to gain high quality relevant links to any pages of your website. ... You can also check the "Top 100 Lenses On Squidoo" list and apply Mozbar to each.