PDA

View Full Version : Blog Important for Seo Point?

newon
12-23-2011, 08:04 AM
Hi friends,
I m new here and i am working as a seo in company,i wrote this thread bcoz i m confuse of blog selection, My question is that which one blog important for seo point of view and Google give more important like paid blog(own blog) or free blog(blogger,word press) bcoz i m show many website create own blog and put link on website. So anyone can reply me...
I hope you will help me. Thanks

ashish123
12-23-2011, 08:07 AM
hi friend ...
yes blog is importation.

Amy.Sarin
12-27-2011, 12:29 AM
Well, I have heard search engines like blogging platforms because of their inherent search-engine friendliness. Blogger, for instance, is very easy to use, it is very professional and it is very easy to insert adsense ads or affiliate links, making it an easier blog to monetize...

bryanbell
12-27-2011, 02:25 AM
Blogging is useful and beneficial whether it is for paid blog or free blog you need to do is regularly update unique and informative content in it with your website link and Blogger and Wordpress blogs are more search engine friendly.

seoservices
12-27-2011, 04:46 AM
google gives preference to both blogger and wordpress blog, so you can try both

perfectionnk
12-27-2011, 05:17 AM
Blog works for a site like right hand. In blog which support to your site there you can make post about your site or related to similar topic and there you can put back-links for your website. Generally we post new things about site in that blog and in each we get a back-link like a contextual link. That will be boost for SERP.

Lucy Jackson
12-27-2011, 05:38 AM
Blogging is important for seo's. I advice to use both wordpress and blogspot. Not only these two, you should also use other blogging services like tumblr, xanga, yahoo360 e.t.c these all are helpful.

vikasbook
12-27-2011, 07:02 AM
All blogs are important as you need to give more attractive and fresh content

Delois
12-27-2011, 08:00 AM
Yes blogs are very important for the SEO. There are two types of the blogs premium blogs with your private domain name and free blogs like blogger/Wordpress. Both of them Paid blogs are very good. It works as a website and it doesn't remain under the influence of the root site.

Click SSL
12-28-2011, 02:15 AM
As per my opinion it doesn't matters if you own blog or choose any platform. Main thing is content for your blog.

jack12
01-17-2012, 03:29 AM
Well, I be familiar with google like running a site systems because of their built in search-engine friendliness. Writer, for example, is very simple to use, it is very professional and it is very simple to place let's consider google adsense ads or affiliate hyperlinks, making it an easier site to profit.

riya189
01-17-2012, 04:04 AM
It is a good business practice to integrate blog into company website, however blog also can be external or part of membership options. There are no real evidence from pure SEO point of view that blog will improve SERP of main website, but for sure it can drive extra traffic and sales.

Abbott123
01-17-2012, 04:06 AM
Yes weblogs are very essential for the SEO. There are two kinds of the weblogs top quality weblogs with your personal web page and no cost weblogs like blogger/word click. Both of them Compensated weblogs are very good. It operates as a web page and it is not continue to be under the effect of the main website.

mesasa
01-17-2012, 11:27 AM
According to both are important.But when you use free blog, Then its most important those blog have high PR and do follow links.You get more quality backlinks from those sites.And When you use paid blog, its very good.You can update your blog regularly.It's content is must be unique.Blog have some informative information.Blog proves to be as essential to the communities as it is to the businesses.You will get more traffic through blog.

CrownMax
01-18-2012, 01:09 AM
Both are the Important part of SEO process . Article and Blog both are play an important role for making the site visibility first in Google

seofirst8
01-18-2012, 01:42 AM
Hi,

No matter whether it is a paid blog or free. The only thing it matter is it should contain unique content and a link to you business website. Blogger and word press are search engine friendly.

john515
01-18-2012, 02:53 AM
Blogging is much important for the SEO. It increase your traffic and keywords position in search engine. It gives a backlink to your site. Google gives equally important for all blogs.