PDA

View Full Version : How to attract good search engine traffic?

dionslade87
12-28-2011, 04:26 AM
And real estate-related, I have a website. In order to ensure more tourists to use my services, I hope for an amazing web presence. As the Google search engine optimization guide said that this will be very important to a search engine friendly website, I have a strong modification sites. I did not start a lot of traffic. Google ads, I've been using. I submit a Sitemap to search engines such as Google, Yahoo and ice, has been redesigned website. I began more and more like Google a considerable number of visitors from search engines quickly. What do you do to attract traffic?

seoservices
12-28-2011, 05:21 AM
you can update your unique and quality content on regular basis, it helps to attract more and more visitors to your site

motorola4gatrix
12-28-2011, 08:41 AM
Well for traffic you need to use different social networks , social media and email marketing is best for you. more if you have time then blog commenting and forum posting will also helps you in getting traffic.

ahsima
12-28-2011, 10:41 PM
Make your content suitable to get good ranking for related long tail keywords for the inner pages too. Work on some backlinks and ad postings to let your site picked by customers and search engines.

handatravel
12-28-2011, 10:54 PM
Get top ranking for the targeted keywords, it will help you to get a good traffic from the search engines.

Ken Peterson
12-29-2011, 04:34 AM
When you are on page one of Google then you will get search engine traffic. The best way to get on page one of Google is to update your blog consistently and to be an active participant on the internet.