PDA

View Full Version : E-commerce, SEO, what is important?

andygrady93
12-28-2011, 11:42 PM
This is the role of money in the economy of the Internet, business strategies, the current situation to provide the roadmap. During the growth of electronic commerce, Internet, must take much credit for his success as a leader. Increase sales, reduce costs and market size, regional and international expansion, and so on. It can be seen as the result of the business model of electronic commerce. And the transaction is communication with users who want to offer something really interesting. How to buy and sell their work online to use?

bryanbell
12-29-2011, 02:31 AM
E Commerce and SEO both are important and I think SEO is helpful for eCommerce website. Because Ecommerce website is fully depended on online business and Ecommerce website need popularity, visibility and marketing for their business. SEO can help to increase related visitor and get top position on search engine of Ecommerce website.

Ken Peterson
12-29-2011, 04:15 AM
Ecommerce and SEO both are important and I think SEO is helpful for Ecommerce website. Because Ecommerce website is fully depended on online business and Ecommerce website need popularity, visibility and marketing for their business. SEO is help to provide this all think for Ecommerce website. SEO can help to increase related visitor and get top position on search engine of Ecommerce website.

I strongly agree with you .