PDA

View Full Version : directory submissions

andygrady93
12-28-2011, 11:43 PM
I created a new website about know that you know that the off-page SEO is as important as on page SEO so far. It is committed to help search engines find your site. My question is concerned that the new site, as long as the method of building links what is different? More links pointing to the new site, it is better for it. I would guess the article submission, directory submission can be useful. I need to send a link to a site or sites related to prestigious industry? Assist the newly established site; do you know any other way link building?

bryanbell
12-29-2011, 02:26 AM
There are many other way except of article and directory submission. As you define you have created new website then article and directory submission is suitable way to promoting your website on the internet. You can easily use other link building methods like forum posting, blog commenting, CSS submission, Press release, bookmarking, video submission, RSS submission, guest blogging, link exchange, link wheels etc… These all methods help to obtain a good position on search engine.

keotykim
12-29-2011, 02:48 AM
You can do lots of thing to get your site on the top on the searching result
you can do video commenting , twitter or facebook , Profile links ,High PR article submition and press release..and directory submition blog posting or blog commenting ,Link wheel and most important Social Bookmark...

Ken Peterson
12-29-2011, 04:20 AM
As my suggestion Forum posting, Social Bookmarking and Classified Submission is best way to good rank in Search Engine.

schumannrober
12-29-2011, 04:49 AM
Social bookmarking on high page rank top quality website is better to make backlinks.

jerrymoss33
12-29-2011, 05:43 AM
Bookmarking is very important in indexing the site with i high page rank is great.

samdorjey
12-29-2011, 05:46 AM
Link building techniques are:-
1.bookmarking
2.forum posting
3.press release
4.classifieds
5.blogs

saiyomseo
12-29-2011, 06:04 AM
Hi Andy,

I your website's on-page is perfect you not need to do SEO on your website.But if you want rank your website so you can use SEO.

Openxcell Inc
01-06-2012, 07:56 AM
Directory submission is helpful in getting promote your product and services over the web network. It increase your sales strategy. Most of the internet marketer are using these directory submission for getting more customer and client.

aman
02-06-2012, 01:56 AM
Submitting to free directories is one of the easiest way to have one way free inbound links to our sites. Directory Submitter contains a list of over 200 directories which you can submit your sites to and offers you the easiest and fastest way to instantly build a ton of valuable one-way backlinks to your sites and boost your search engine rankings tremendously!