PDA

View Full Version : One way text link

zaboka
12-29-2011, 04:55 AM
Hello guys,
I m new in SEO and need your advice.
Actually i have tried everything to boost my website ranking on Google/Yahoo/MSN and have failed. Now tell me what should i do or should i use OneWayLinkText dot com, i heard it helps you to improve your site ranking? Plz help me out.

seoservices
12-29-2011, 05:25 AM
to improve your site ranking on google you can do all onpage and offpage seo techniques such as directory submission, social bookmarking, article submission, forum posting

samdorjey
12-29-2011, 05:54 AM
Articles,forums,and blogs,social bookmarking,and directories are good source of one way link building.

bermuda
12-29-2011, 05:59 AM
It's not just the matter of which services you are going to use offered by commercial companies but the fact is trying to gain links will be helpful after some time. Depending on how competitive your selected niche is, some links packs would be required, powered by the right anchors that match the primary words, helping your web ranks.

In addition to links that are truly very important, it is equally significant to add valuable contents to the websites as well because websites with keyword-rich information will tend to have better and bigger chances of ranking well online. If they come from relevant sources, their impacts on rankings would be better and greater.

Mikeleonard
12-29-2011, 06:02 AM
SEO process play an important role for keywords ranking in Google . Content is king in seo .So Use quality content for your sites keywords ranking . Make your sites seo friendly by using the Best On page seo process.
SEO Off page also Improve your sites keywords ranking . High PR directory Submission , Social Bookmarking , Quality content article submission and Blog Posting will increase your sites visibility in Google .