PDA

View Full Version : Invitation

taihnd
08-01-2006, 07:48 AM
Dear all,

I know, usually you would see our promotions every week to help you reduce your hosting cost while still maintaining quality support and backend technologies.

However, I would like to take this opportunity to formally welcome all of you to our website at www.ServerPacket.com. Not much different than most of the companies here, and visitors, we are also a Internet Hosting Company. We provide the latest technologies in Shared Hosting Solutions, Dedicated Server Hosting, Ecommerce Solutions for all business size, and VOIP Solutions.

At ServerPacket.com, we strive each and everyday to assist you every step of the way, even if it's not about hosting. We UNDERSTAND why our customers are happy. We work tremendously hard to pay attention to your needs and want and act upon them. We listen to all of your calls, tickets, and requests. We care. That's why keeping the network up, servers on-line, and frequent live chat support won't be enough to actually understand you as a customer.We know you by your Name, the type of hosting you or your firm is doing, your IP address, and mainly, your very first request when you approach to ServerPacket.com.

"Emailing is very important to me..."

"I need my database to be kept secured and backup on a weekly basis..."

"Will my photo's ever get deleted out of the blue? I need a secure server so I can keep all of my photo's..."

"My Church band sells Cd's on-line, will I be able to stream music smoothly?"

We remember - ServerPacket.com.

For a chance to host with us, please visit our website at http://www.serverpacket.com.

Call us for a solution for you or your firm today. 1-866-511-HOST(4678)