PDA

View Full Version : SEO help

johnlucas786
01-04-2012, 12:39 AM
Most of the attention that goes toward discussions on search engine optimization is rightfully directed toward the major aspects of the process. SEO practices such as link building, blogging, and the selection of keywords carry much of the weight in terms of getting ranked by the search engines and discovered by visitors. There are, however, some other relatively minor SEO "to-do's" which should not be ignored. The small stuff in the SEO process can add up to the point where it makes a difference in both search results and user experience. Here let’s discuss the stuffs that we must not overlook while doing SEO.

donnyjohn
01-04-2012, 06:34 AM
I am going to start a city portal website .the place is called sivakasi im gonna use a professional joomla template with smart seo plugin,i am suggesting the domain name as sivakasi.net since sivakasi.com is taken,but my friends are suggesting discoversivakasi.com.my server is gonna be a one year linux hosting plan,my question is can it be listed first in search engines there are only 3 or 4 sites with their domain name having sivakasi in them,and also how can i achieve this categorization in search engines(in the image) do i need to register to them for that,are there any tips please this is very very important...Thanks i advance..

dynamicdreamz1
06-04-2012, 02:08 AM
Thanks for the post. It was really a good read. I also think quality is vitally important! But saying that, Keep up the good work.

michaelpaul
06-13-2012, 01:59 AM
Various methods of SEO like link building, blogging, selecting right keywords is very much important for inviting traffic for your site and getting it a top ranked.

sabrinasai
06-14-2012, 12:44 AM
Yeah while doing SEO, we have to do it in an ethical way so that it helps in increasing page rank and improving your website.

oscarpitt
06-15-2012, 11:28 PM
You will glad to know about the whole idea as this is certainly a great one to have and you will the experience of the domain that you will enjoy from here. It is made for an interesting read.

georgedyer
06-18-2012, 04:10 AM
SEO practices, such as link building, blog, and choose keywords for search engine rankings and visitors find most of the weight.

johnford4
06-19-2012, 02:09 AM
Note the discussion of search engine optimization, the most important thing is to correctly point to the main aspects of this process.

stevemarley
06-22-2012, 02:23 AM
There are various types of search engine optimization methods, which can help you to optimize your site in the best possible manner. You can use various methods like link building, keywords, etc.

normanwooden
06-29-2012, 03:02 AM
Greatest of the responsiveness that goes on the way to discussions on search engine optimization is lawfully directed on the way to the main aspects of the procedure.

terrijhon
06-29-2012, 03:17 AM
Bondle of thanks for the information...