PDA

View Full Version : What is your opinion about Paid directories?

andresbrock399
01-05-2012, 01:09 AM
This is the quarry that I have for the owners of directories. Does anyone know reputable paid directories which I can use for submission? In comparison to general submissions, these paid directories have more options in editorial listings. In this case, do I need a site? There are directories that charge unreasonably high which may not be possible to afford for the site owners. Does anyone know why they charge so much? And what do they exactly offer against that charge? I think it is really unethical, what is your opinion about this? Do you think this process is right?

smith29
01-06-2012, 06:33 AM
Paid directory is good for increase the page rank quickly. it will take 2 or 3 days or instant.. Thanks

CrownMax
01-12-2012, 01:14 AM
Paid Directory give you the fast approval backlinks for your sites . ti is helpful for getting link and keywords ranking in google.

top1position
04-20-2012, 02:32 AM
Paid for Catalog give you the fast popularity back backlinks for your sites . ti is valuable for getting weblink and search terms position in the google.

amythhomas
05-03-2012, 02:14 AM
Now a days, google looks for a quality link building. If the website doesn't have a quality links leads to drop in Keyword rankings. So better go for paid directories or good quality websites for building links.

Benefits of paid directories:
1. Better Page Ranking.
2. Increase in Traffic

This is the quarry that I have for the owners of directories. Does anyone know reputable paid directories which I can use for submission? In comparison to general submissions, these paid directories have more options in editorial listings. In this case, do I need a site? There are directories that charge unreasonably high which may not be possible to afford for the site owners. Does anyone know why they charge so much? And what do they exactly offer against that charge? I think it is really unethical, what is your opinion about this? Do you think this process is right?

amythhomas
05-03-2012, 02:16 AM
Now a days, google looks for a quality link building. If the website doesn't have a quality links leads to drop in Keyword rankings. So better go for paid directories or good quality websites for building links.

Benefits of paid directories:
1. Better Page Ranking.
2. Increase in Traffic

chugtairizwan
05-11-2012, 03:54 AM
Paid directories show the result quickly, and the link which paid by us will not be remove for a specific time period.:)

rabia
05-28-2012, 04:06 AM
In my opinion, paying to get listed in paid directories is not worth it after all. The money is better utilized somewhere else.

smith29
05-29-2012, 08:33 AM
Paid directory is good for high ranking and quick responsive..

jonysheela
07-17-2012, 06:45 AM
I really appreciate that above informative conversion

genericpillshop
07-25-2012, 05:23 AM
Paid Directory give you the fast approval back-links for your sites.Google search various web paid directories.

jairofuller721
07-26-2012, 12:14 AM
Please tell me the difference between a paid and non - paid directory. Is there anyone who can tell me how will I benefit from it? Please give your view.

sea queen
07-27-2012, 10:14 PM
Paid directories is create back links very fast and it's very affective.

DavidHart
07-28-2012, 01:04 AM
Paid directory is current approved than free directory and paid directory is more valuable for your keywords.

biber
08-09-2012, 11:56 PM
I think paid directories is not right way of back link. Every one not wish to pay money for links. So mostly prefer the free web directories.

asma28
08-10-2012, 01:16 AM
I don't think paid directories does work well. So no need to waste money for this purpose. So choose free directories.

MPablate
08-14-2012, 08:14 AM
Well, paid directories are helpful for seo purposes and increasing traffic to your site as your site is given extra weight compared to free listing this is the thing, you should be aware of..

johnsingh
09-22-2012, 01:59 AM
Paid directory is good for increase the page rank quickly. it will take 2 or 3 days or instant.. Thanks

ashokkumar
09-22-2012, 09:19 AM
This is the best directory for getting fast business.

alemcherry
09-24-2012, 09:43 AM
Any paid directory that approves all sites that pay a free is considerd as paid links by Google. Only those who check the quality and reject loq quality stuff is going to be of any use. I would say sty away from all sort of directories and go only with reputed directories like Yahoo! if you really want.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Pu1YWcIh04

jamsen
09-24-2012, 09:50 PM
The lower cesspools of the Internet are still flooded with low-quality free directories; but the evolution of high-quality paid directories has changed the scenario. By paying a one-time or recurring fee for listing, you can now expect to obtain in-depth benefits. These directories can take your website up the search results on search engines when combined with effective onsite optimization.

leovincent
10-25-2012, 03:17 AM
thanks for this valuable shared here its very helpful

JohnWatson
10-25-2012, 07:08 AM

Are you sure? Because after panda and penguin came in picture paid directories are not much useful. But manual directory submission will still little useful.

profilegen
02-14-2013, 11:37 AM
Paid Directory is so beneficial for get quality back link.

Vamp1re
02-15-2013, 02:19 AM
Paid directories are best and finest way to get quick back link. Through these paid directories we can also get traffic which will be beneficial for to improve PR and search engine's ranking.

williamrichard
02-15-2013, 03:56 AM
Using Paid link you can get the backlinks very fast. The benefit is it will increase website traffic and page rank.

hostsingh
02-15-2013, 04:55 AM
Paid directories link will improve page rank and website traffic faster.

sabrinasai
02-15-2013, 05:04 AM
You submit to directories for targeted back links nothing more. You can forget about traffic. <<snipped>> But you don't get quality links for free. That much is self-evident.

How much is one link with anchor text worth? I couldn't tell you where the cut of is. Nobody can. At the same time I can't for the life of me understand why anyone would pay more than $25 - $50 once off for a link and even that is rich.

ghsoftwares
03-26-2014, 12:28 PM
Paid directories will give you quick approval backlinks for your sites. Google search various web directories, paid.

ribecca
10-21-2014, 02:44 AM
Paid directory submission gives a huge range of back links.......... it's also generate traffic for your website.

shapna
10-21-2014, 04:55 AM
Remember, paid links are also needed for a perfect SEO, better get paid links from high quality directories like the Yahoo directory and Business Directory.

soulspotter
10-21-2014, 05:01 AM
Well, paid directories are not that good for the SEO. As of now a days search engines are consider paid link building as a negative I mean black hat technique. You don;t have to worry about your links but you have to worry about your sites and its reputation in eyes of search engine.

Pravin
10-21-2014, 07:05 AM
It can be beneficial but depends on how you choose those paid directories. If you go for yahoo directory then it can be a good option but will not suggest you to go for other low ranking directories, even for free one.

milos87popovic
10-21-2014, 07:37 AM
I never paid web directories, you have so many quality free web directories...

john2
10-22-2014, 02:33 AM
Paid directories provide advertisement and traffic to shared site on it through back link.

StuartSpindlow
10-28-2014, 02:55 AM
You can create quality link through paid directories.