PDA

View Full Version : A Good Rank for My Site

jordanjohnson11
01-09-2012, 12:47 AM
Hello to all the good members of this online forum site these days. I really need your help regarding some things about the site that I am currently running. I want it to get the best possible ranks and this is through the use of those really competitive KW or key words these days. I haven’t really been able to produce the good results from my site and I have already used the social bookmarking and networking tactics already. I know that you guys in here could really help me out regarding this need that I have at the current times.

jonspaker
01-10-2012, 05:04 AM
Your rank in google search depends on the keyword competition and so for, you need to make authority links for your site, which you can't make by just doing bookmark and networking tactics.
you should do two way or three way link-building.

Amy.Sarin
01-11-2012, 09:25 AM
Without knowing your niche its difficult to give a solution.

You need to target keywords relevant to your niche. You may go for medium competition keywords in case yours is highly competitive niche (this I am assuming)

Also keep a track of your competitors SEO campaign. I prefer Keyword Country for competition analysis.

Try promoting your website on social media channels (guest posting, forum posting, blog commenting etc..) to pull traffic which will eventually give a boost to our rankings. A good social media reputation matters a lot when it comes to ranking.